5

Years had passed since that day had gone. The Kim family hadn't heard from Jungkook since. Taeha went to the police about it, many search parties were sent out for three years, until they all gave up. Everyone just gave up on him and moved on.

The bunny boy had moved from Daegu all the way to Seoul.

He changed his name, ever so slightly. Jungkook to Jeongguk.

He changed his look. Pastel to all black. Big chunky boots, chains, leather.

He changed his entire appearance. The skinny, fragile bunny hybrid was no more. Now he was a big, tall, muscular, heartless "alpha".

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk, unbeknownst to the other, had gotten into the same college. Taehyung and Irene were still together years later. Jungkook on the other hand had turned into a full blown fuck boy. Openly bisexual the boy went around almost the whole school.

Rumour had it that he had even fucked a teacher- Mr.Min.

Jeongguk walked through the halls of the school confidently, his big heavy boots thumping the ground, girls and boys alike stared at him, hoping he would notice them and maybe be the next pick for him to fuck. Just to experience it.

"Ayo Namjoon! Get that pussy boyyyy!" Jeongguk yelled to his friend who was flirting with a girl. The girl blushed and Namjoon flipped Jungkook off with a chuckle.

Jungkook flashed his famous bunny smile and continued walking to meet his friends when suddenly a strong musky scent hit him square in the face.

It smelt like honey and mahogany.

A strange mixture, he would admit, yet strangely addictive.

The rabbit hybrid had to resist the urge to whimper and fall to his knees when the scent got stronger.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath and turned around to leave, when he collided with a chest.

Whoever it was, was where the smell was coming from. Jeongguk's heartrate increased when he realised that his mate would be a male, and by the looks of their tail, a tiger hybrid.

"Hey sorry about th- Taehyung?" Jeongguk said, dumbfounded at the face he was looking at. God damn Taehyung was sexy. The tiger and grown into his features more and looked more defined and more- well.. daddy material.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung replied, just as shocked "You've been in Seould this whole time? Do you have any idea how worried my mom wa-" Taehyung cut himself off when he realized suddenly how good the boy smelled.

Caramel and vanilla.

He had always known this so why was it so different..

..so.. enticing.

"Look, I dont have time for your shit Taehyung. You know damn well why I left. You said it yourself, I was just a waste of space and I should've been left to die. You don't necessarily stay in a place where people think of you in that way Taehyung."

The tiger was barely paying attention to what Jeongguk was saying. He was too focused on the boy's new look. His originally black hair was now cherry red. His ears held around eight piercings and he was much more buff.

Though his muscle would never phase Taehyung, he could still easily have Jungkook on his knees, begging to be fucked face first into a mattress-

Wait, what the hell was Taehyung thinking? He had a girlfriend for God's sake.

Before the tiger hybrid could register anything, Jeongguk had already walked away angrily.

All he could say was..

"....fuck that was hot"