2

Over the years, Taehyung and Jungkook have gotten closer.

"Kookie? Where are you~" eight year old Taehyung said in search of the little bunny, who was laying under his bed giggling.

"Gotcha!" The tiger yelled, grabbing Jungkook's leg, the smaller squealing and trying to get free.

"Okay boys, that's enough, Baekhyun has a headache. Remember he's sick okay?" Daehyun said, chuckling and picking them up.

"Okay daddy~"

"Sorry Mr. Kim"

"Its fine my boys. And Tae, be more careful, you scratched Kookie's leg. He's an omega and you're an alpha so you have to treat him with care. Always remember that"

"Sorry Kookie"

"Its okay TaeTae"

~~~~

Those words stuck around, as fifteen year old Taehyung was in the process if fighting off a group of boys that were hurting his Kookie.

"Bun?" He said softly, looking at the bruised ball of fur in the corner.

Taehyung walked over and picked him up, cooing softly hearing the little whimper.

The little bunny shifted back and clung to Taehyung like his life depended on it as he cried into his shoulder.

That night, Taehyung's parents decided that its probably best to transfer the boys from such a violent school. The younger two had no problem with it but Baekhyun was furious.

"How can you just decidede to transfer us to a new school?! That's not fair, you didn't even discuss it with me or anything!!" Baekhyun yelled

"Jungkook is being bullied, you have to undertand. You don't even help him, so Taehyung is left to have to bring home a crying bunny everyday!" Taeha yelled back

"And why should I care?! All he is, is a waste if space, extra money yo spend and another mouth to feed! He doesn't do anything around here and yet you treat him like he's a prince!"

"Baekhyun, stop it" His mother said sternly

"No!! You're not gonna shut me up this time, mom. You should have just left him there in that alleyway to die!!"

"KIM BAEKHYUN GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW" Daehyun yelled as the boy stormed off

Suddenly, a little sniffle was heard in the corner of the room.

All heads snapped on the direction it was head from, to be greeted by a sniffling Jungkook.

"Oh Kookie....I'm so sorry about him-"

Taeha was cut off by Jungkook dashing through the front door.

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled in shock before shifting and beggining to run after him.