9

After four days of skipping classes, gentle touches, quiet coos and many orgasms, Jungkook's heat had finally ended.

The boy had spent the entire time in Taehyung's dorm, curled up naked at his side, ontop of cum covered bedsheets.

The bunny had known damn well that Yugyeom would be shitting bricks wondering where his friend had went.

He was the only one besides Taehyung and Namjoon that knew the bunny boy was an omega so of course he would be worried.

~

Jungkook let out a sigh as he sat up. He hated himself. He hated everything that happened the past four days.

He hated that he loved it.

The boy slowly got out of Taehyung's tight hold and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

After ten minutes in the shower the boy got out, wrapped himself in a towel and went to rummage through Taehyung's closet for something to wear.

"Jesus fucking christ his clothes are huge" the boy muttered as he picked up and random hoodie and jeans.

"Good morning to you too, bun."

Jungkook froze.

"Don't fucking call me that, asshole" he said as he turned around, starting to get dressed.

Taehyung chuckled and tilted his head "And why not? You seemed to love it yesterday. You even said it yourself" he teased.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remember the events of the prior day.

-

Jungkook was sat in Taehyung's lap, head buried far into the tiger hybrid's neck as he rutted against his thigh desperately.

Thigh riding Taehyung was Jungkook's newfound favorite thing ever.

With an arch of his back the bunny boy let out a long whiney moan which drew yet another coo from Taehyung.

"You're so good for me, hm? My good little bun, right?" The tiger asked, rubbing Jungkook's back.

The bunny nodded quickly, tightening his grip on the back of Taehyung's shirt "y-yes alpha..'m your good bun..only yours"

Soon after Jungkook couldn't help but let out a pleasured sob as he came into his boxers yet again.

-

Taehyung burst into laughter as he watched Jungkook's face turn bright red.

"Shut up!" The boy huffed and threw his towel at the latter.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I just-"

Taehyung suddenly got interrupted by a knock at the door.

He looked at the shirtless Jungkook and motioned to the door "go answer it while I find boxers" he said and the bunny boy hummed, heading our of the bedroom.

Jungkook swung the door open and looked down at the short girl standing there

"Uh..what do you want?" He asked and scratched his exposed collarbone.

"I came here to speak to Taehyung. Why are you here?" She snarled and glared at Jungkook's shirtless body.

"Well tha-"

"Kook who is it?" Taehyung interrupted as he came to the door, only in boxers. "Oh. Irene."

"Taehyung what the fuck?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so- um I made a new book called Fallen so if you could like- check that out maybe that would be nice👉🏻👈🏻 thank you-

Okay bye-