12

"Bun? Wake up, I made you pancakes" Taehyung said, lightly shaking the sleeping bunny boy.

Jungkook's head popped up, hair a complete mess which made the other male in the room chuckle.

"Here you go, and I ordered you some chai tea like you asked. It should be here soon" the alpha said, watching the bunny boy begin to stuff his cheeks with the sweet pan fried cake.

Before anyone could say anything else a knock sounded at the door so Taehyung stood and swung it open, to be greeted by a tall frantic looking boy.

"Uh can I help y-"

"Is Jeon Jeongguk in here?" The boy asked quickly

"Uh yeah. Why? Who are you?"

"My name is Kim Yugyeom. I'm his roommate" the boy said, sounding alot for relieved. "So why is gguk here? He didn't tell me he would've been staying with you"

"Oh- he's my mate, you see. And his heat kinda popped out of nowhere so-" Taehyung explained as he let the boy inside.

Yugyeom's face contorted to one of disgust. The place reeked of sex, and judging by the way Jungkook looked, it hadn't been that long.

"Oh- hi gyeom. Were you looking for me?" The bunny boy asked, pausing from eating his pancakes.

He recieved a nod from the tall beta wolf who tisked. "The lecturers have been asking me for you and I never know what to say. Plus I was super worried about you and I spent almost all of my free time searching for you"

"Aw, 'm sorry I worried you so much, if I had known it was coming I would've told you something.." Jungkook mumbled and looked down, big ears now drooping down his head sadly.

"Don't worry about it~ now that I know you're okay, I'll tell Joon and leave you be. Just come back to the dorm when you're ready" he said and pat Jungkook's head lightly then turned on his heel to head out.

Taehyung then plopped next to the bunny boy, who placed his nkw empty plate onto the coffee table.

"Bun, can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"Will you go on a date with me? I wanna make it up to you for all the shit I've put you through. I know it's gonna take time but that's okay. I just want you to know that I care about you alot and I want you to be happy"

A dark blush covered Jungkook's face, but the boy nodded quickly "yeah.. when were you thinking to go?"

Taehyung thought for a moment then shrugged, "whenever you're comfortable to go outside again. So you just let me know when you're ready then we can arrange something. That sound good?"

"..yeah, it sounds perfect. Thank you Tae" the bunny boy mumbled

The latter boy couldn't help but smile softly and land a little kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you thought the surprises were over then think again cuz triple surprise bitches 🤠

The chapter is kinda short so I'm sorry but I'm just tryna keep yall well fed