6

Weeks had gone by. Jungkook was furious and absolutely refused to believe that his mate was Taehyung.

While on the other hand, Taehyung had tried to form conversation with Jungkook numerous times, only to be ignored and brushed off.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled to the boy across the court, seeing the boy walking with his tall friend who he had known to be Namjoon.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and groaned to hearing Taehyung call him again for the fourth time that week.

"Joon gimme a minute. I've gotta figure out what he wants"

Namjoon nodded and watched Jeongguk reluctantly trudge towards Taehyung.

"What the fuck do you want, Taehyung?" He asked, crossing his arms

"What the hell is wrong with you? You'd think after not seeing me for years you'd be a bit happier at least" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook paused "Happier to see you? You think I'd be happier to see you after you called me a waste of space? And said your mother should have left me in the alleyway where she found me to die?? Tae.. I missed you yeah.. But I just can't forget that.. I even forgave Baekhyun.. him and I are close now.. but you? You were always there for me.. we grew up together.. and you hurt me.. you really did. I can't forgive you that easily."

"Well I only said that because you said that I'm dumb and I don't need a girlfriend because I have you. You called Irene a slut Jungkook. She's my girlfriend. I can't forgive you that easily either" Taehyung said, raising a brow

"I never fucking said that. Where did you even hear that??"

"Irene told me. She said she heard you talking to that Jimin kid about it. I was just gonna let it go, but since you wanna bring up old shit, I'm gonna do it too. My girlfriend is not a slut."

"I NEVER CALLED YOUR STUPID FUCKING GIRLFRIEND A SLUT YOU LITTLE BITCH! STOP BLAMING ME FOR SHIT YOU DIDN'T HEAR DIRECTLY" Jungkook finally snapped "I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT TAEHYUNG. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE"

Taehyung chuckled and took a step closer "Or what?" He said lowly.

Jungkook had enough, he sang the first punch right into Taehyung's jaw, which was soon returned.

The two fought for a while, a crowd of people gathered around to watch the two most desired boys in the school fight.

They fell on the floor and tumbled around, still swinging at each other.

All was aggressive until Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's throat and squeezed it, attempting to cut of the rabbit hybrid's airflow.

Their faces were fairly close together so only Taehyung heard Jungkook's very soft whimper and obviously felt the boy buck his hips upwards into his own.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he let go, quickly getting off of the boy on the floor who stood also. Jungkook shoved Taehyung away from him and brushes through the crowd, already feeling his pants tighten.

"Namjoon lets just go back to the dorm dude.." Jungkook said quietly.

Taehyung was still stood there, watching the crowd slowly disappear, leaving only Irene.

"Aww babe, you fought over me?" Her overly high pitched voice was so annoying to Taehyung.

"Irene we should break up." Taehyung said monotonous

"W-what? Why?" The short girl said, face full of concern.

"Because." Taehyung simply replied and walked away, only one thought on his mind

"I need him."