3

Jungkook's shorter than average legs moved as fast as he could get them to go as he heard the slap of Taehyung's paws in the very near distance behind him.

His legs skidded and he found himself in an alleyway. He quickly shifted and hid himself in a box, shaking as little whimpers escaped his mouth.

Taehyung soon arrived at the entrance to the alleyway. His eyes widened when he realized where he was exactly.

The alleyway where him and his mother had found Jungkook.

He quickly shifted back to normal and stepped into the alleyway slowly "Kookie? Come out Koo.. " Taehyung said gently, looking around, until his eyes landed on a box.

Taehyung cautiously walked over and looked in the box, where he saw Jungkook's trembling figure.

Taehyung picked him up carefully "Oh bun.." He cooed and put the small bunny into the front pocket of his hoodie and began walking back home.

Upon his arrival, he could hear his father scolding his older brother as his mother sat on the sofa with tears streaming down her face "Tae!" She said through a sob and hugged him tightly "W-wheres Jungkook?" She asked worriedly.

Taehyung took the still shaking bunny out of his pocket and he shifted back, sobbing quietly, head hung low.

"I-Im sorry fo-for wasting your m-money Mrs. K-Kim..I didnt mean to.. I p-promise" the small boy cried out, making the woman coo and cup his face

"You don't waste my money sweetheart. Baekhyun is just being mean" she said softly.

Jungkook looked at her with those precious doe eyes that no one could resist "R-really..?" He asked quietly, ears flat down on his head, flopping onto the sides of his face a little "Yes dear.."

The bunny boy nodded slowly and was lead upstairs by Taehyung to sleep, which just ended up in Taehyung playing video games with a tired Jungkook at his side watching, trying to keep his eyes open.