Another week had passed and Jungkook absolutely refused to even look in Taehyung's direction.

The bunny boy was beyond pissed at himself for liking the way the older's hand gripped his throat just right.

As much as he hated it, he knew the tiger hybrid was his mate and his body was craving him more and more as the days went by.

~

It was in pure math class that it happened. Jungkook felt it.

A heat beyond words rushed through his body and his ears laid flat on his head, dropping down to his shoulders as a crimson color made it's way to his face.

He raised his shaky hand, trying not to make his frequent pants very obvious.

"Yes, Jungkook? Is there a problem?" Mr.Min, a gentle cat hybrid, asked.

"I-I need- um- n-nurse-" was all Jungkook could get out.

He received a swift nod from the pale man, who looked concerned

"Do you need someone to take you there? You look very ill." The teacher pointed out, holding his fluffy grey tail in his free hand.

Jungkook just shook his head as he shakily scrambled to get everything in his bag. He stood, legs just as shaky as his hands, and stumbled down the sloping staircase to the door. Suddenly he felt liquid oozing down his thighs.

'Well fuck my life into next week, I have slick dripping out of my ass'

The boy thought as he impatiently waited for Mr.Min to write him a pass to the nurse, praying to every being above that the thick substance dripping down his thighs hadn't stained his jeans.

Soon enough he got the pass from the cat hybrid teacher but it was far too late.

Jungkook's legs gave out under him and he ended up collapsing on the floor and curling into a ball as he gripped his burning stomach.

"Oh dear..I need someone to take him to the nurse please. Now!" Mr.Min said sternly, which was a rare occurance for the gentle omega.

Taehyung shot to his feet and grabbed his bag, running down the stairs. He picked up the whimpering mess of a bunny and headed out of the lecture room.

Suddenly he felt something hard poking his stomach and something thick and sticky on his hands.

A smirk slapped itself onto Taehyung's face as he realized what was happening

'How cute. Baby bunny finally got his first heat~'

So he the tiger hybrid took a turn and headed to the dorms instead. Once he reached his room he laid Jungkook onto his bed and locked the door.

"Look at you~" he cooed out and turned on the AC, beginning to strip the boy of his soiled clothes "You wanted to be an alpha so bad but here you are having your first heat. What a precious little bunny~" he cooed once again, slightly teasing as he ran his hands up and down Jungkook's thighs.

The bunny couldn't help but tear up. He hated this, he hated it so much. He hated the fact that he loved Taehyung's coos and gentle touches.

He hated that the touches felt so good against his skin, almost orgasmic.

He hated that he wanted, no he needed more.

"A-alpha please.." he whispered out pathetically.

Taehyung's smirk only grew

"please what little bunny? Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. I'll give it to you so good bun" The tiger hybrid replied, teasingly rubbing circles around Jungkook's hard nipples.

"P-please touch me..touch me more.. I'll be good..I-I promise.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Okay- I don't mean to brag but I think this is my best chapter of this book yet and I'm super proud of it so like- yeah-

Also, I'm not sure if it's very obvious but my writing style has changed and I think I'm finally comfortable with it to a point so if you noticed the difference then that's why 😊

And I just wanna say thank you for 12k reads on this story and if you're a reader of my Yoonmin fic then thank you for almost 75k on that! I'll try to finish editing soon but please bare with me for now.

Wash your hands and stay safe!💜

(Also stream dynamite)