WHAT!?

3e person pov

~At the arlond estate~

There they were. They 5 heartbroken boys, one more than the other.

Silence.

It was silence for an hour. The one who broke it?

The one and only Rem Arlond.

"Roen. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Lord Maksis?" He asked like nothing happened. Like he never went to earth. Like he never met Ritsuka. Like he never fell in love.

Roen turned towards Rem. He walked to him until he was like 1,5m away from him and bowed down in front of him, on his knees, looking at the floor.

"Lord Maksis, betrayed me. I thought he wanted the Grimoire, but he wanted something else with the girl. His intentions weren't... He was lying to me about what he wanted and with that I almost ruined miss Ritsuka's whole life. I begging you for forgiveness, I want to serve the Arlond family once again. Would you let me?" He asked with a little hope in his voice.

"When did you found out about his true intentions?" Rem asked.

"After you found out that I was still serving Lord Maksis and fought Lindo.
I went to Lord Maksis and asked him what the next step should be. At that time, I already fell for miss Ritsuka. I asked him if I could have the girl after he obtained the Grimoire. He then told me his true intentions and I just left. I went to find miss Ritsuka and found out that she was kidnapped by Jek and was taken to Lord Nesta's old castle. Then I went to find you and told you about it."

Rem looked at Roen's pitiful state and let out a sigh. He didn't meant to deal wit this now.
He turned himself to the Urie, Mage and Shiki.

"What do you guys think?"

They looked shocked. The great and powerful Rem Arlond wanted to know their opinions. Once they were back in reality, they answered.

"If he doesn't bother me." Urie mumbled, playing with his rose.

"As long as he knows he gets beaten up badly over and over again, if he betrays us." Mage said like it's nothing.

"I needed a new pair of slippers anyways, so I geuss it's fine." Shiki said with sadistic grin plastered on his face.

Roen silently gulped at Shiki's remark.
He looked up at Rem, hoping he could stay.

"Well, you heard it. You can stay. You're our pet/assistant once more. Don't ruin it. This is the one and only chance you get." Rem said sternly.

"Thank you, I'll serve you with all I have and am." Roen said, standing, bowing with his hand on his heart.

"Rem Arlond!" A voice boomed out of nowhere, startling the boys.

Rem suddenly dissapeared out of view.

"Hehe, daddy Arlond is mad~" Urie said.

Shouting and groaning of pain were heard.

"Your, right. He must be really mad, I can hear his shouting from here. Can someone hear what he's shouting?" Mage asked.

"I can." Roen said.

It became silence. Mage wanted to day something but got shushed by Roen.
Roen's eyes went wide. He puts his finger down, thinking about what he just heard.

Mage, who was a little annoyed now, wanted to ask what he said, only to be interrupted by Shiki.

"What did he say?"

Mage, who was fully annoyed right now, slapped him in his face.

"Hey! What was that for!?" Shiki asked blushing a bit.

Mage was about to slap him again, when he was being stoped by Roen talking.

"Please, stop now. I want to tell you what he said." He said in a calm manner.

"Well, what did he say?" Urie asked, while Mage was doing his utmost best trying not to punch him in the face right now.

"Well, he was first talking about how Rem couldn't get the Grimoire, that he fell for the Grimoire and became soft. But then he told him something that was quite surprising. He wanted us 5 to meet a few people. We needed to behave ourselves because the mother of one of the people were going to meet is a very good friend of his and if something goes wrong, then he's going to punish us himself. Oh, and we are supposed to stay at his friend's house for as long as it takes. Leaving next week." Roen said calmly.

"What!?" Urie, Mage and Shiki shouted in unison.

While Roen was trying to get his ears functioning again, Urie was picking up his rose he dropped out of shock and was Mage  recovering from there shock. Shiki was thinking about what he just heard, until he realised something.

"Wait, 'for long as it takes' ? What does he mean by that? How long are we supposed to stay there?" Shiki asked, not wanting to leave the Arlond estate.

"I wouldn't know, my apologies." Roen answered. "He did say some more things, but he started to talk softer, so I couldn't hear it. The only words I heard were: new chances."

And with that, they all went to there room, knowing it was useless to talk any furter. Thinking about what they just heard, they slowly fell asleep.