Fight

3e person's pov

~Breakfast~

It was morning and everyone was eating breakfast. Well, they weren't only eating. They were also chatting with each other. Even the boys!

They were now talking about one of Urie's girlfriends.

"Can you repeat that? I thought I heard you saying 'I dated a ghoul.' " Jane said.

"Probably because that's what I said." Urie said. "I was walking in Tokyo at night and went into a bar. Helter Skelter or something like that. There was a woman with long peachy orange hair and kinda revealing clothes. She was nice though." Urie answered.

"Did she knew you were a Incubus?" Vera asked.

"She did. Otherwise he would be eaten alive. How beautiful it must have looked! Urie teared to pieces." Shiki said and looked at Urie, who was currently dead-glaring him. "Eh.. however, Urie's girlfriend. About them, well, let's just say that their relationship was... It was just a typical Urie relationship." Shiki said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Mae asked.

"You can see it as a child with a new toy. Once the toy becomes boring child, it will be thrown away." Roen explained.

The girls nodded in understanding.

"Why does that sound so familiar?" Jane 'asked'.

" 'Why does that sound so familiar?' " Amber copied childish.

"Stop it. Both of you. It's still too early for a cat fight." Vera said quickly before Jane could react. Jane and Amber just let out a irritated sigh.

"Oh, reminds me of something. before you go, I need to tell you guys how we train. When we train, we do it to get stronger. So we are going to give it us all, because if you don't, then you won't learn and you won't get stronger.
The reason why I'm telling you this, is because I want you to give it your all too. Is that clear?" Mae said.

The boys nodded.

"Then be prepared." Vera said as she left.

"Because we're not planing on losing." Amber said as she left too.

"Not today, not ever." Raven said as she also left.

"We're going to fight until the end." Jane said as she too left.

"Until we hear the word checkmate." Mae said as she left last.

'This is going to be interesting.' All the boys thoughed.

~time skip~

"Okay, everyone ready?" Jane asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Let's go then!"

They started walking to the place they were going to train. It was a special made building were Mae, her lines and the servants can practise their skills. The place was specially made because the girls have a lot of power.
That place is the reason why they can become stronger. Because they can use their full power every time they train.

After a while they arrived at their destination. They were greeted by a very large building.

"Is this the place were going to train?" Mage said as he looked at the building.

"Yup. Cool, huh?" Jane said.

"Thanks to Mae. She designed it!" Vera said.

"You did?" Rem asked.