Respecting and Trusting

3e person's pov

"I dare you to chase after Vera for her fur. You wouldn't mind, would you?" Amber asked.

"I don't mind." Raven said.

"I certainly do!" Vera said.

"I have an idea! Why not let me and Roen join? Then Vera isn't the only one on the run for their life!" Shiki said blushing.

"Sure, do as you please." Amber answered

"Wait, what?! You can't do that!" Vera and Roen said.

"Mae, can I?" Amber asked.

"As long as you're aware of the consequences." Mae answered.

"Start counting!" Amber said.

Vera wasted no time. She pulled Roen up and started running.

"10." Raven started.

"9." Shiki said.

"8."

"7."

"6."

"0!" They both shouted and started running, slamming the door behind them.

"Well, that certainly is a way to count down from ten to zero." Amber said sweatdropping. "Anyway! Let's continue!"

"But, who's turn is it now?" Urie asked.

"Oh, I don't mind going again." Amber said. Before anyone could protest, she already asked the question.

"Mage, truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh."

Amber began smirking. Mae already had a idea of what's going to happen and looked away. She silently instructed that Urie and Rem should do the same. Meanwhile, Mage and Jane were looking weirdly at Amber. Amber's eyes shined bright and Mage and Jane were under her control.

"Mae, can you open the closet door?" Amber asked sweetly.

"You really want to get yourself killed, huh?" She muttered as she stood up. She went to the closet and opened it, quickly looking if there was something valuable in there and then stepped aside.

"Mage, Jane. Walk into the closet, please."

Them being hypnotized, did what Amber said. Amber then closed the door and locked it. She snapped her fingers and then...

"Oi! Let me out of here!" Jane shouted.

"Nope! This is a dare!" Amber said.

"Yes, for beanstalk here! Not for me!"

"Hey!" Mage said.

"Shut up!" Jane said and the 2 started to argue.

"Seriously! Release me or I'll break the door down!" Jane shouted.

"I wouldn't try that." Mae said calmly. "I would not appreciate it if you wrecked that door. So if you decide to do that, you will suffer the consequences."

Some growling and cursing were heard from the two hotheaded blondes.

"Hey, Rem? How long do you think it'll take until they realise that they could just teleport out of there?" Mae whispered to Rem.

"No comment." He said, which caused Mae to giggle a bit.

"Something up, Mae?" Amber asked.

"No, don't worry."

"Hmm, anyways. Now, that Mage is in the closet, I think I should be asking ag-"

"Absolutely not." Mae said, standing up. "Let's just stop. We already had a long day and I think we deserve a good night of rest. So let's g-"