Forgetting and Trusting

3e person's pov

~Breakfast~

"Uhm, hey? Guys? I don't know if it's me, but were with 8 people." Raven said.

"You're right. Jane and Mage haven't arrived yet." Mae said.

"That explains why it's so peaceful." Vera said.

"Wow, harsh. It's true though." Amber said snickering a bit.

"Talking about peace. It reminds me of something. Raven, you already moved the training to tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I did. Why?"

"At what time exactly?"

"Wait, I wrote it down somewhere. Can I be excused?"

"Of course."

Raven left.

"Hey, girls? What do you think Jane and Mage are doing right now?" Amber asked.

"Hmm... Jane is probably being her lazy self and is skipping breakfast again, totally forgetting about Mage." Vera said.

"Agreed." Mae and Amber said.

"Thank you very much everyone."

Jane was standing behind the 3 girls while Mage sat down. Jane glared at the three of them.

"Oh , hi Jane. How are you?" Vera asked, sly smirk on her face.

"I. am. not. LAZY!!!"

"Then, why do we all agree? I bet if you asked Raven she would say the same." Amber said.

"Shut up you little s-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Jane. It's a little bit early for that kind of language, don't you think?" Mae said stern.

"Fine." Jane mumbled and sat down.

"Oh, come on. Don't be mad. You can save that anger for tomorrow." Mae said smirking.

Mae looked at the girls and they all smirked back. The boys were just sitting there like 'what???'. Mage decided to speak up.

"Are ya' going to tell us what you're talking about or nah?"

"Patience." Mae replied.

"Patience?" Mage asked annoyed.

Mae nodded. She closed her eyes. She showed her hands.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

"Hi guys, I'm back." Raven said and sat down. She handed a ring binder to Mae and Mae looked through it.

"Neat, as always." Mae complimented.

Raven nodded.

"Hey Raven. Can I ask you something? Oh, and you need to be honest." Amber said.

"Uhm, okay???"

"Who is the laziest out of Mae, Vera, Jane, you and me?"

"Jane, duh."

"I told you so." Amber said to Jane.

"What?" Raven asked confused.

"You know that was late once again and when you were gone, we all agreed that she was the laziest out of us. We just needed you to agree as prove that we were right." Vera explained.