Helping and Trusting

3e person's pov

"Roen! What do you think you're doing?!" Vera said.

"Shhh, be quiet!" Roen whispered-shouted.

Roen was basically pinning Vera to a wall. They were in a closet in Roen's room. How did they get here you might ask? Well...

~Flashback~

"That was a pretty cool anime." Jane said.

"Duh. Raven and I know our anime." Amber said.

"Girls, didn't you find Midoriya cute?" Raven asked.

"With the green hair and freckles, you mean? Well, he was cute, but I like Bakugou way better." Jane said.

"Of course he's your favourite character." Vera said.

"And what's that supposed to mean?!"

"Oh, nothing. But I think my favourite character Iida or Todoroki."

"I think my favourite is Kaminari or Kirishima." Amber said. "And what about you Mae?"

"I'll go with Todoroki."

"Of course." The girls said in unison. Mae just rolled her eyes.

"Are you done talking about anime boys?" Urie asked.

"Yeah, why talking about boys who don't exist when you have the real deal here?" Mage said with a smug smirk.

"Wait, really?! Where?!" Jane said as she started to look for the hot/cute boys. The girls giggled a bit.

"Haha, very funny." Mage huffed. The other boys thought it was pretty amusing.

"What do you want to do now?" Vera asked the boys.

"Us?" Shiki asked confused.

"Yes."

The boys looked at each other. Clueless.

...

"Nothing? Really?" Amber asked.

"We never do this kind of things. So, I guess that means that you guys are supposed to choose what we're going to do..." Roen explained. "What do you usually do when you do this?"

The girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, usually we do a makeover or do singing and dancing competitions. I don't think you guys are into that." Mae said.

"Oh, come on Mae. You don't know that." Jane said.

"Yeah, maybe they do like makeovers. Eyeliner here, lipgloss there." Amber said

"And maybe they are talented singers for all you know." Vera said.

"And not to forget talented dancers!" Raven said.

Now the girls where crying of laughter.

"Well, actually-" Urie started but got cut of by the rest of the boys.

"Shut up!"

"Oh, what was that?" Amber asked.

"Nothing." Rem said while glaring at Urie.

"Suuureee." Jane said. "So we're going to skip the makeover and singing/dancing thing right?"

The boys nodded.

"You really think we forgot?" Raven asked.

"What???" Jane 'asked'. She knew damn well what she was talking about.