A New Start ( 1 / 4 )

A/N
Hello dear people who are reading this. I want to thank you for staying so long! Dance with Devils isn't super popular and this book isn't the best, so I'm really grateful you made it this far! This book is near it's end. 3 more chapters! I'm thinking about making a sequel. The reason? I'm really busy these days and the Corona-virus isn't helping either. I want to finish this book, since it still isn't finished after 1-2 years. If things are more relaxed, I'll start the second book! But first I must finish this book of course! Please, enjoy this book! And stay safe!

3e person's pov

It's been one month since the boys came in the Rikimaru mansion. The bond between the boys and girls grew and they get along really well.

Jane and Mage went to the beach pretty often. To relax and to do -as Jane calls it- beachy stuff. They have also been training a lot together too.

Raven and Shiki went to their secret place almost every day. They flew around in the air together and also discovered that they have the same interests: drawing, sketching and painting.

Mae and Rem were training and studying a lot together. They also planned things for training and stuff to do. And of course, they also played shogi a lot.

Amber and Urie have been hanging around much. Talking, getting to know each other better. They would always be in Amber's flower garden

And Vera and Roen have been training and talking a lot. Roen helped Vera control her hell-fire generation and Vera helped Roen with his dodging.

But Vera was also busy with something else...

~~~
Hey guys!
I wanted to do something this evening. It's very important. Let's meet in the backyard, 20:00.
Vera
~~~

That was the message the boys and the girls got. They didn't know what she was up to, but they trusted her. Eventually they all replied that they would come.

~time skip~

"That was good! I think you got it!" Roen said.

"I think so too. I can't thank you enough Roen!" Vera said. They have just been training with Vera's hell-fire generation. Vera ran to Roen and gave him a big hug. Roen chuckled a bit and hugged back.

"Shall we get some rest?" Roen asked.

"Yes, I'm quite thirsty." Vera answered.

They left the fighting area and went to the separate room. They both grabbed some water and sat down.

"Hey, Roen? Can I ask you something?" Vera silently asked. Roen hummed as a sign to continue talking.

"Would you say that we've gotten closer? And not only us, but also the rest."

It was silent for a bit.

"Well, I guess you could say that. We became a lot more open towards you girls and we can do things together without fighting." Roen said. "And you and I are pretty close too. We trust and learn from each other. And if I'm being honest, I think so does the rest."

Vera relaxed a bit. She took a deep breath.

"Yeah, you're right."

Roen looked a bit worried at Vera. She has been more stressed lately. Everytime Roen or one of the others asked about it, she would brush it of and act like nothing happened.

Roen gathered his courage and decided to ask if she was really okay, only to be interrupted.

"Woah, it's already 17:30?! We should head back! Dinner is at 18:00 and you know how pissed Mae can get when we show up late." Vera said. She and Roen shivered at the thought of a pissed of Mae.