Rules

3e person pov

~breakfast~

Everyone was sitting at the table, eating their breakfast.
Well, not everyone...

It was silence. But it wasn't a comfortable one. Everyone was still thinking about wat they heard yesterday.

'He wanted us 5 to meet some people.'

It was silent for 15 minutes until the door opened. The person who was missing came in.

The one and only Rem Arlond.

"When did you leave?" Shiki asked.

"Idiot, he didn't leave, he just arrived." Mage said. "Seriously, how stupid are ya', flyboy?"

"Yes, don't you remember. He was with his father, his kinda mad father. Of course he's late for breakfast. It surprises me that he even came." Urie said. "These are the only times that I'm happy not to be the Arlond heir."

"How much did the punishment hurt in a scale from 1 to 10?" Shiki asked Rem with a small blush on his face.

"Shiki, what's that for question?" Roen asked a little annoyed.

The 4 started to argue.
And what was Rem doing. He just ate his breakfast and tried his best to ignore them. When he finished his breakfast, he saw that they were still arguing. Getting a little tired of it, he stood up and was about to leave until...

"Rem, wait." Urie said.

Rem stoped and it became silent.

"Please, sit down. We need to discuss something." Urie continued.

Rem sat down once again. "What do you want to talk about?" Rem asked.

"Uhmm...yeah..uhm." Urie began. "Eh, Mage. Why don't you say it."

"Wait, what. Why me!?" Mage asked not knowing what to do.

"Because I started, so you continue. C'mon, you can do it!" Urie said with a smile.

"Do I look like a dog or something! Don't boss me around, roseguy!"

"Well, actually I do-" Urie got interrupted by Roen.

"Shall I tell it?" He asked kinda irritated of them arguing.

"Please." Rem said with while his eye was twitching a bit.

"Alright. When you were with your dad yesterday, we heard a few things since he was talking pretty loud. We heard that we are going to meet a few people. And we wanted to know if you could tell us more about it."

"I see. I was supposed to tell you guys that, but since you already heard...
Well, were going to visit an old family friend of the Arlond family: the Rikimaru Fuzen. She and my dad met when they were very young. We're going to stay there. For how long? I wouldn't know. He said were going to stay there for long as it takes. The only funny thing in this situation is that the people we're going to meet, need to meet us as a punishment too.
But there's something bothering me. He wanted to punish us for not getting the Grimoire. But knowing my father, there must be more. Meeting someone isn't a punishment, at least not for my father. I don't think we're going to meet 'just some people'. He didn't tell me who we are going to meet nor how many...
But anyways. He already sent the people who we are going to meet a letter to tell them when we will arrive, which is Monday 17:30, and some other things like our names, age, etc. And we need to behave ourselves, we are still royalty.
And we have no say. We have to go, this is our punishment. Clear?"

"Crystal." Everyone said in unison.

"Maybe we should have some rules." Roen suggested.

"What do you mean?" Mage asked.

"Well, we need to behave ourselves, so I thought it could be useful to have some rules." Roen declared.

"Hm, that's a pretty good idea Roen.
Alright, let's see." Rem said.

"Rule 1: Calling me by my actual name." Shiki said glaring at Urie and Mage.

"Rule 2: Not pulling out my fur to make a soft pillow, a fluffy teddybear or a pair of warm slippers." Roen said glaring at Shiki.

"Rule 3: Not walking in the way to make me trip because it's 'funny' to see." Mage said glaring at Roen.

"Rule 4: No messing with my flowers." Urie said glaring at Shiki and Mage.

"Rule 5: No childish behaviour. And Rule 6: No Arguememts." Rem said glaring at everyone.

"So that are all the rules?" Shiki asked.

"Yes. Don't break them or I'll punish you myself." Rem said standing up and leaving the room.