Chapter Nineteen

A/N - ANOTHER EDITED NSFW CHAPTER, READ THE FULL ADULT CONTENT ON AO3.

Eli touches the sides of the phone before taking a breath, the Hulk is still quiet, for him, his breath brushing over her hair with each breath, his fingers on her waist. Waiting. She stands and turns to face him, his eyes glued to her. She paces a little and then nod after taking a few steps. She turns back to him.

"Did you talk about this?" she asks, he shakes his head. "Do you understand what's...." she takes a breath and wrinkles her nose a little. "Do you understand what Bruce is saying?" she waves the cellphone at him, Hulk leans closer to her.

"Mate" Hulk offers, she nods a little. "Mine" he adds.

"You know it" she assures him touching his arm.

"And Banner's" he corrects, she nods again stroking her hand over his arm.

"It's not so bad, right?" she asks him. "He's been letting you out more..."

"Yes" Hulk agrees. "With you" she smirks.

"You like me" she points out, he laughs and rocks back a little before nodding, he holds his finger in her hand as she holds onto him.

"Yes, Hulk like Little Wolf" he admits. "Very much" she watches him a moment before climbing into his lap, leaning up to reach for his face

"Is this what you want?" she asks him running her fingers over his cheek, his eyes watch her.

"Want you" he assures her. "My mate" he leans closer and puckers his lips, she smiles warmly at him and presses her lips to his.

"My mate" she repeats against his lips before pulling back. "Okay" she states getting serious. "Do you know what to do?" she asks him. "Like from...Bruce's memories or...is it going to be.....instinct?" she looks up at Hulk and then looks away. "We probably should have talked this through first" she whispers, he lifts a finger and strokes it across her cheek, she lifts her eyes to his again as he runs his finger down her neck and along her collar bone, okay so he doesn't seem entirely hopeless as he draws his finger down her chest to her breast. He knows to be careful, she can see that, he's gentle with her as he leans his head closer breathing her in, pressing his nose to her hair, she closes her eyes and sighs softly. His fingers grab at the bottom of her dress and tugs a little, bringing her stumbling closer to him, she chuckles and pats the top of his hand. "I got it" she assures him, he huffs a little, breath blowing over her as he releases her. Eli takes a breath before pulling her dress off over her head, she's been naked in front of him before but this is something else, this is him seeing her naked with intent to do more. She is then standing there in front of him, his big green eyes raking over her. His hand cups around her, his palm warm against her back. He pulls her closer to him.