Prologue

Coming home from work.

Me: ah! so tired after that presentation.

I live alone in my new rented house. I am 19 years old and have no bf. I am a part-timer just starting.

Me: what to do..... time to play games and watch anime while i have the time.

You played for many, many hours.You suddenly hear loud noises. It was very late and dark.(you look outside)

Me: what the-

You see a blond hair girl with a weird silver translucent sword.And also a man with grey hair.

???: Oh saber, you're so cute when you're angry. Haha

(What is happening here? Is this real or a dream?)

Saber: did you just to come to mock me "Gilgamesh".

Mins later...

Saber: (uses noble phantasm)

The strength of the sword broke threw all of the windows that i have, nearly killing me.

Me:Ahhhhh! (screaming very loudly that they all heard your voice.)

Gilgamesh: who was that? (He takes out a lot of swords and throw them all at me)

Me:(No i can't die like this, without knowing a thing. You closed your eyes.)

A boy come running towards you and protected you.

Me:(You open your eyes and see him bleeding to death)

Me: Why did you save me?

???: Cause i can't bear seeing a person die for my mistakes( he falls and dies)

Me:(cries)

???: Dammit Shiro! Why you had to sacrifice yourself and die again!

Gilgamesh: Well this can satisfy me for one night, next time i will get you saber.

(He vanishes off) (You looked shocked and froze for a bit.)

???: Hey are you ok ma'dam?

Me: Yes

???: Oh i almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rin Tohsaka

Rin: What is your name?

Me: My name is Christeen Foregin.

Rin: Well Christeen, you have to stay with us from now on.

Christeen: Wait, why?

Rin: Because gilgamesh will hunt you down and try to kill you. Christeen: ok...

You both talked for a while and you decided to go with her to her house.