Option B Episode 9

From what I know of Rin and Shirou so far, they would be at Shirou's place by now.

Me and Gilgamesh luxiously and blissfully head to their distination.

Rin and Shiro saw Christeen and Gilgamesh coming from the sky, they made sure to have Saber by their side just in case.

Rin: Christeen!

Christeen: Rin!

We happily embraced eachother in a friendly way.

Shirou: You should have seen how worried Tohsaka was about you. Haha

Rin: Hey! You were worried about her too.

We finally remembered that Gilgamesh was among us.

I could practically feel the tension among Rin, Shiro and Saber at Gilgamesh.

I quickly spoke to try to break the ice.

Christeen: Gilgamesh is on our side now.

Sounding as cheerful as possible.

Saber: I guess if he's going to give us an advantage in the war, he should mean well.

Rin: Well since Saber approves of him I should as well.

Shirou: But Tohsaka-

Rin: We should probably get some rest for tomorrow.

Rin: Tomorrow will be a big day we will most likely not forget.

Shirou relunctonly stopped talking and me and Gilgamesh stayed back to chat.

Since everyone else was in Shirou's house, it felt akward to be alone with Gilgamesh outside.

Christeen: I want us to work together in this war.

Gilgamesh: *sighs*
Gilgamesh: Under one condition.

Christeen: What is it?

Gilgamesh: Don't ever get in my way and we will be good.

Of course he lets his fat ego talk for him. But theres also another secret side of him thats actually caring as well. And thats the reason I....

(I suddenly stepped a little closer to him.)

Christeen: I would like to tell you something important....

Gilgamesh: -Hey just because we're working together doesn't mean we're-

Before he could say another word i confessed my undying feelings for him.

Making him speechless of words, I took that opportunity to rush into the house to escape.

I felt embarrassed of what actions I had done and couldn't barly sleep for that night.