Option B Episode 10

Rin: Hey! You two knuckle heads get up!

Me and Shirou was forcily awaken up to the now angry Tohsaka.

But the surprising part was that Shirou woke late for once. That just proved how chaotic today was going to be.

After that, Saber came into the room with our profound breakfasts that seemed to bring in a little life within us.

We freshened up,ate and worn going out clothes since it was the weekends.

Tohsaka and Saber decided it would be best for all of us to hang out today to relax ourselves for the upcoming battle that awaited us.

We first went to the amusement park to loosen up ourselves. It was neatly suggested by me the great-(insert random exaggerated joke)

Next, we went to the photo booth to celebrate this day. By Shirou himself.

============================
Shirou: Tohsaka, your hair is in the way!

Rin: Deal with it. *Pouts*

Saber: (Laughs enjoying herself)

Christeen: Okay everyone, face the camera!

As the camera ran down from 5 to 1, someone grab both of my cheeks at the last second.

Christeen: Hey-

The camera made the sound to signal the group photo had been taken.

Gilgamesh laughed from behind me while I wanted to give a tandrum.
============================

Then, we went to a nice coffee to chit-chat and relax to symbolize that afternoon was fantastic.

I wondered outside to get a bit of fresh air then a feature appeared infront of me.

Lancer: We need to talk.

Christeen: Huh?

Lancer: C'mon I don't have all day.

I followed him not too far from the coffee shop.

Lancer: Kotomine said to give you all a message. "If you want to fight me, you will find me at the temple waiting at night."

Lancer: Thats what he wanted me to relay to ya guys.

Christeen: Wait!

Lancer: Sorry Christi I gotta go ya know how my master is.

He suddenly disappears again. I felt so unsatisfied at that moment.