Interrogation

Warnings: swearing, blood, mention of attempted suicide

__________________

Soon after Jiraiya left for the Hokage's tower, Kakashi lost consciousness. Whether the last Hatake passed out from exhaustion, or from the seal being placed, the group did not know. Everyone was silent as Sage and Kakashi slept until Auel carefully got up from the white husky's side as she leaned back on her hind legs while her upper body dipped towards the floor as her front legs stretched forward. Before rising and doing the same thing with her hind legs.

After the human-sized wolf was done stretching, Auel turned towards the Jonin-sensei as she asked, "Namikaze, do you have a room where Kakashi can rest after Jiraiya gets back?"

Minato and Kushina exchange a slightly worried glance to each other, before the blonde answered hesitantly, "yes. There's a guest bedroom, but that's where the four shinobi attack him."

Auel was quiet for a moment, before giving short nod while answering, "that's fine, by the time they're finished questioning my pup it should be midday, and hopefully safer. Oh, also would it be alright if Sage is allowed on the couch with Kashi-pup?"

"Of course," Minato stated. Then nervously glance at his girlfriend while asking in a hushed tone, "is the guestroom cleaned up?"

Kushina huffed as she boisterously answered, "Of course, ya know! I wasn't just sitting around doing nothing while you and the others went after those four..." Kushina paused as her gaze shifted to Obito and Rin, as they stared up at the redhead while listening intently to her words. Before Kushina carefully finishing her answer, "jerks, who took Kakashi!"

Auel chuckled softly, as she uses the transformation jutsu to take Jiraiya's form. Then gently pick up the unconscious husky, and carefully placed her on the other end of the couch. Before looking at the couple with her chocolate brown eyes as she spoke in a calm tone, but in Jiraiya's voice, "since your leader will probably be coming here, do you have clothes for Kashi-pup to wear?"

"There might some in one of Jiraiya-sensei's scrolls?" Minato answered, but wasn't sure. As he made his way to the kitchen table where Jiraiya left the sealing scrolls he used at the Hatake compound.

"Wait, I got it!" Obito called out as he digs through his weapons pouch. "That big toad guy made me packed Bakashi's clothes, while he did the rest of the compound."

"Thank you, Obito. You've done well," Auel spoke in Jiraiya's voice while still in the Toad Sage's form as she tenderly ruffled the young Uchiha's raven locks after Obito gave her his sealing scroll.

The group watches the use of transformation jutsu to shift into Obito. The young Uchiha's dark eyes widened and smiled in awe at the near-perfect image of himself, the only differences were Auel's chocolate brown eyes showed instead. Minato thought it was strange how the wolf's eyes remained the same whenever changing to different forms.

"See, Rin! I'm not the only one who struggles with the basics!" Obito pointed out boisterously pointing out the wolf's eyes that are not dark like his own. Which made Kakashi give a soft sound of protest and Sage's white ears twitch back at the Uchiha's loud voice.

"Hush, Kit. There's no reason to yell," Auel scolded in a calm, gentle tone, which sounded odd compared to the young Uchiha's usually boisterous voice, after secretly giving the white husky an amused smirk.

"Kit?" The real Obito questioned, as his nose wrinkled at the new nickname.

"Yes, even I know that the Uchiha's are known for their ninja cats," Auel explained with a smirk.

Minato carefully watched, as the dire wolf in Obito's form gracefully drop to her knees, and unrolled the sealing scroll across the hardwood floor. Before summoning a set of Kakashi's clothes out of Obito's sealing scroll. This made Minato's blue eyes widened in shock, knowing that only the chakra of the sealing scroll's writer can summon the content of the scroll unless the other person writes a counter seal to counteract the original sealer's chakra. The Namikaze shifted his gaze to the Uzumaki and the Senju, both gave him the same knowing expression.