Chloe.

I step out onto the streets of downtown Toronto, I stomp towards my car, throwing my ballet bags into the back of my car and slam the door shut. Michelle had the nerve to say that I wasn't classical trained enough to be playing the main role of this year's production at the National Ballet Of Canada, Snow White. I had heard rumours that she was petty when she didn't get her way, and the rumours I heard from my ballet company was true. She was very petty about the fact that I had gotten the role and she was the under study. To be fair, I was scared for my life hoping she wouldn't intentionally try to break any part of my body, but to her my mind was ready to be broken by her.

I throw myself into the drivers seat and slam the door behind me as I throw my purse into the passenger seat. I scream and scream. Afterwards I let out a long sigh and lean on my steering wheel "fuck!" I groan and hit it a couple of times. Suddenly my phone rings and I look over at it, sitting in my purse. I reach for it and hook it up to my Bluetooth after I turned my car on.

"Hey!" My little sister's perky voice comes through.

"Hi"I mumble as I pull out of my parking spot.

"What's wrong?"

"What else would it be. Actually, who else would it be" Lucie sighs.

"Michelle"

"Bingo"

"You've got to stop letting that woman get to your head"

"You think I don't know that?" I ask her.

"Fine, fine. In other news Alexander won his football game"

"Congratulate him for me"

"Will do, are you coming home now? Or are you staying late to practice more?"

"No, I think I um just going to drive around first"

"Drive around? She really got to you huh"

"I'm fine"

"If you need any help I'll be late doing homework"

"Thanks Lucie" she hums in response before she hangs up. I pull up to a random parking lot and lean back in my seat. I reach for my phone, wanting to text Alexander about his game, but instead I throw my car door open, shoved my phone into the pocket of my sweatshirt and lock my door, tugging my lanyard that held my keys into my sweatshirt pocket with my phone.

I walk onto the street and pull my hood onto my head, at this moment I was wishing for a pair of headphones but I had left them in my duffle bag, which was in my trunk. Some store lights happened to still be on, it wasn't that late into the night, maybe almost ten. I noticed a coffee shop that happened to be open, I pull open the door and order just a regular medium coffee. It was good but of course Tim Hortons coffee was always the best. I sit in the corner of the coffee shop, by the window. My hood still up, I bring my phone out and let it slide out of my fingers and to the table. There was a missed call from my mother and a text from Kalani. Instead of calling my mother back, I called Kalani. I take a big sip of my coffee and place my chin on the table.

"Hey!"Kalani says, she was definitely smiling "Are you still at the studio?"

"No, most definitely not. I am not"

"Rough night?"

"That noticeable?" She asks.

"You could say that" I wrap my arms around my shoulders as I place my chin on my arms.

"Where are you?"

"Getting coffee"

"Are you Alright?" She asks, very concerned.