Joel.

Everyone had gone out and wanted to explore the town but Patty, Christina, Chloe and I had just set out to the beach instead considering that it was Patrick and Christina's last day, even thought we just got here they had to go back to Toronto to be with their kids. The four of us just chilled on the beach. I kiss Chloe neck as Patrick and I talked about something, mostly the team and all that. Chloe was reading a book as she laid back, sitting in between my legs. Christina had gone back to get more sunblock.

"Yea man, they've really been on my case"Pat shakes his head and I chuckle. We had been talking about his boys, whom everyone loves.

"So it could just be my father figure coming out but how are you?" He asks me, I adjust the Toronto Maple Leafs baseball hat I had on. As much as I knew that no one would probably recognize Pat and I, I still wore the hat and my sunglasses. I wasn't in the mood to interact with fans as much this week.

"I mean I'm okay I guess"I watch chloe flip a page in her book "I called my mom after my night panic attacks and when everyone went out, I'm going back to the doctors. She thinks my meds aren't working"

"That's good, I don't want to be picking up a rookie off the ice because you had a panic attack"

"I won't let that happen, trust me"

"Oh don't tell me to trust you, I trusted Mitch a few years back and well we all know Mitch"I nod in agreement and Christina comes back. She tells Patrick that their kids had FaceTimed and hands him her phone. Christina takes his seat on the beach chair. We were all sitting in them underneath some umbrellas.

"Here chlo, ill put some on you, turn around" Christina says. Chloe nods, marks her book and stands up. I watch as they interact with one another.

"What?" Chloe asks me, noticing I was starring at her. I shrug.

"Nothing"she rolls her eyes. "Just admiring"She smacks me and Christina laughs. Patrick comes back and they announce that they are gonna go back to Airbnb and pack, seeing as their flight was tonight. We say our goodbyes and I watch chloe climb back onto my lap. I kiss the back of her hand as she intwines it.

"I would have never thought that I would get a lead in one of National Ballet Of Canada performances and better yet, spend at least a week on the beach with my NHL boyfriend"I chuckle.

"Did you not think you could've been a lead? Or even date an NHler?" I ask. She shrugs.

"It's just something I've imagined but never thought it was real" I kiss the side of her head "but I'm glad it's real because right now seems like something in a book"

I hum as I shut my eyes letting out a sigh, she was right this did feel like something in a book, suddenly I feel chloe love around and I open my eyes to see her standing up "Come on"She tugs me since our hands we're together.

"Why?"

"Lets go swim"She smiles. I sigh and stand up.

"Only because I love you"She kisses my cheek and takes my baseball cap off and throws it to the chair we had just been sitting at, I throw my sunglasses beside my hat as well before she fully dragged me away from the area we were chilling at. She drags me towards the water and as I trailed behind her, I let go of her hand, twirl her around and throw me over my shoulder.