Chloe.

chloefisher I know everyone's been missing my vlogs

chloefisher I know everyone's been missing my vlogs..... so seeing as I won't be busy as much I'll be posting weekly! First vlog is up and ready to be watched. You'll be seeing a lot of this guy for sure. I love you guys! Thanks for being patient.
Tagged joellane

unknown87 SHES BACK ON THE YOUTUBE GRIND!!!!
luciefisher I can't wait to steal the show again!
unknown49 AHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THESE WEEKLY VLOGS!!! ESPECIALLY WITH JOEL!!!
kalanileblanc damn, she's coming back and no one knew.
stephlachancee OH MY GAWDDD!!!!
cassidylane you better vlog our March break trip.......
samanthalane bro your vlogs are going to be great because you've got all the Fisher's and Lane's.
benpatrick she ain't wrong^ chloefisher

It had been a while since I had posted on YouTube, I intended on doing it to show some of my ballet performances, and ended up doing vlogs one time. Joel was at his morning practice, having a game later today. I was heading to work soon, I had been working for a few days in the last week, and thankfully it's been going smoothly.

Mom had gone back home with Lucie, Dad had left for a business trip anyways, putting a boarder between us and him at the moment. Which I think we all needed. Seeing as Alex does share an on campus apartment thing with his friends he'd be staying there full time. He'd usually go back home but as of now he lives at school, which is closer to me. Thank god. As for mom and Lucie, we haven't made a game plan for them. I think they might still continue to stay at home and dad moves into an apartment. But the plan hasn't been finalized because we haven't sat down with him yet.

Greg
are you teaching today or no?

Chloe
No, im at work today.

Greg
Boo, I've got a baby class. Kill me.

I laugh as I read his texts, he hates teaching a baby class.

Chloe
Sorry, can't help much with that.

Greg
I know, I was just hoping you could feel my pain

Chloe
😂 I will pretend to feel your pain, just for you.

Greg
And this is why your my favourite out of the entire studio

Chloe
🙄

I shut my laptop and shove it off my lap, I should probably get ready. It was still cold in Toronto today so after I showered, I put on some black jeans, a light brown somewhat oversized knitted sweater, and some wedges. I curled my hair in loose curls and did my normal makeup routine. I walk into the kitchen about to make myself a salad before I headed to work. I made myself an avocado Greek salad as I ate that, Sam FaceTimed me

"Hey!" She smiles, she looked like she was sitting in a library.

"Hey" I smile.

"Are you planning to come to Arizona or no?" She asks. She was heading to Arizona with Cassidy and Lucie in a few days, spending like a day or two there before heading to California for the rest of the March break.