Chloe.

My nerves of getting married today had died down and had turned into excitement. I had imagined and dreamt of my wedding for years since I can remember and today was starting to feel like I was in one of my dreams. I never thought that this day would come much less I'd meet Joel. It truly was to plan a wedding with him on road trips and busy with hockey but we had gotten it done. Like planned we aimed for an end of the summer wedding. The planning had gone smoothly mostly because we had great planners and a team to help us, especially with our schedules. I wasn't as stressed as most brides because yet again our families and our wedding planning team were a big help as always.

📍 Bahamaschloefisher My excitement of becoming your wife is taking over my nerves

📍 Bahamas
chloefisher My excitement of becoming your wife is taking over my nerves. T minus 8 hours.
tagged joellane

📍Paris, Francejoellane This is the last time I get to call you my fiancé but I'm even more excited to call you my wife

📍Paris, France
joellane This is the last time I get to call you my fiancé but I'm even more excited to call you my wife. T minus 5 hours.
tagged chloefisher

📍me&mygirlschloefisher Taking this time to thank my amazing bridesmaid and my maid of honour for being by my side through everything

📍me&mygirls
chloefisher Taking this time to thank my amazing bridesmaid and my maid of honour for being by my side through everything. I love you all and I'm so happy you are able to share my special day with me. Thank you a million times over. T minus 2 hours.
tagged kalanileblanc luciefisher cassidylane samanthalane stephlachancee