Chloe.

I sigh as mom places the back of her hand to my forehead "your burning up"She mumbles. I hadn't been feeling well for the past couple day, too weak to even teach a small class. Word had gotten around probably from Joel to mom that I wasn't feeling well and the next day she showed ready to nurse me.

"How many times have you thrown up?" She asks.

"How did you know I was throwing up"

"Joel"I sigh.

"Twice early this morning before he left"I tell her as I open my eyes and she was starring at me "What is it mum?"

"How long have you been throwing up?"

I shrug "started I don't know three days ago. Why?"

"When did you have your last period"

"Oh my god mom!" I yell.

"Chloe"I groan and cover my face.

"Last week" she lets out a long sigh. I roll my eyes at her. "Jesus Christ, I'm not pregnant"The bedroom door opens and in steps Joel, he stands there awkwardly.

"I'm I interpreting?" Joel asks, just coming in from morning practice.

"Course not sweetie"Mom smiles, he walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm going to make some tomato soup, would you like some Joel?" Mom asks.

"Yes please"Joel nods with a small smile. She gives a curt nod and stands up, Joel and I watch her leave closing the door behind her.

"What did I just walk into?" Joel asks, slightly worried as he moved away from the bed and sets his bag by the chair by the dresser in front of me.

I sigh "my mom thought I was pregnant"

"Your not are you?" I laugh at his worried expression.

"No, Babe I'm not"he sighs. I roll my eyes at him. "How was practice?"

"Good, going to take a quick shower" I nod as he grabs some sweats.

"Are we going to have your pregame nap together?" He laughs with a nod as he enters the bathroom.

"Your mom won't care?"

"She won't, she'll be doing some paperwork in the living room. Hopefully"He leaves the bathroom door open, I could see his shadow moving as he stripped down. We had gotten comfortable with each other over "nice ass" I comment and he laughs.

"You can't even see it from where your laying"

"Don't need to"I say as I hear water running.

"Cocky much now huh?"

"Only for you"I listen as he showers and Mom makes soup in the kitchen, moments later mom had reappeared with soul for the both of us and did tell us she would be doing paperwork in the living room. I thank her and she leave just when Joel is done showering. "Soup is ready"I call, he quickly gets dressed and sits on the bed with me, turning the volume up on the tv as some comedy played, I watch as he sets his alarm to wake him up after his nap. We finished our soup and Joel cleared our things and put them in the kitchen as I turn the tv off and lay back down on the bed, Joel comes back and closes the blinds a bit and climbs into bed with me. We fall asleep immediately.

The next time I had woken up Kalani was here now with Mom, sitting in the living room. I wasn't hungry so I skipped out on dinner as they ordered Chinese, I had woken up at the perfect time to see the leafs just starting. I scrolled through my phone as I waited for the commercials to end. Joel had posted something almost two hours ago.