Chloe.

I lay my head on Joel's shoulder, his arms tighten around my waist as he pulls me into him more, if that was even possible "what should we have for breakfast?" I ask.

Joel groans "do we have to think about breakfast? I just wanna stay in bed, with you"He says his voice very husky from us just waking up.

"Well I'd love to stay in bed with you but we've got big nights for the both of us" he sighs "but I'll give it another hour considering we woke up early"he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you" he mumbles.

"I love you too" I mumble back, swinging my leg over his waist. I watch as he leans over and grabs his phone, I see a bunch of texts from the team and I chuckle as he ignores it and goes straight to Snapchat.

"Your like a teenage girl"I comment and he hums. I watch him go through stories and he comes across mine from last night, after we ate our McDonald's, he truly did run a warm bath for me. He was so sweet.

"When the hell did you take that?"

"A girl never tells her secret" I smile and he throws his phone after locking it to the foot of the bed.

"Okay fine, can you tell me what's you favourite subject?"

"Always been bio"

"Really, I usually failed"I laugh.

"You go to school at UofT don't you?" I nod "I haven't seen you do one piece of work"I laugh.

"I graduated high school early and took a few semesters there"

"So you've graduated?"He asks

"I guess, I mean my major was nothing special"

"What did you major in?"

"When did you get so curious?" I ask

"I've realized that I hardly know you for some reason" I hum.

"Fair enough, I majored in kinesiology"

"Nothing special my ass"he groans "are you taking that up?" He asks.

"You know,I've been thinking about being a sports physical therapist"

"Really?" I nod. "You know I can pull some strings" I chuckle and pat his bare chest.

"We'll talk after all my performances"he kisses the top of my head.

"What would you have majored in if you had gone to school instead of the NHL?" I ask.

"Sports caster"

"I'm not surprised, you do realize that Sportsnet already has sports casters and you don't have to over talk them"

"Hey!"he says and we both laugh. I move around in the bed and wince a bit. "You Alright?" He asks.

"My ankles are starting to cramp" I mumble. Suddenly I watch as my boyfriend sits up and pulls the covers off of himself.