CHAPTER 1 prt2-MERAS POV

(A/N: This is after she helps Aquaman save his pop's don't know the lines completely but, I will make it close enough)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Your half-brother King Orm has declared war upon the surface world. If you don't help us, millions of people will die Arthur."

"What am I gonna do huh?"

"You go their fight, fight for your rightful place as king of Atlantis." He shakes his head going to protest until his jerked forward, from his pops slapping him upside the head.

"Fine" Sighing in relief and thanking Tom and making sure he is ok.

"Lets go Pops"

"Where are you going?"

"To take him home duh we will go after" nodding I help them along till we got to the lighthouse.

"Ill be back don't touch anything" Rolling my eyes I look at the flowers and smirk then chuckle.

"That was creepy" Startled I turn to see Arthur standing there looking at me.

"Shut up I just remembered something or more like someone follow me" Walking to the ant hill I saw earlier I grasp the treat that she slipped in my dress pocket. Breaking it into tiny piece eating a piece and dropping the crumbs in the hill.

"Uhhhh what are you doing?"

"Shut up!"

"Sheesh so mean" I can imagine his eye roll. Shocks flash through me and I can see the Queen ant come out. The treat allows me to mind link with land animals I only have a few sticks left.

"What want?"

"I need you to send a message to a friend of mines"

"Message is.."

"Mera"

"To who"

"Princess Aina" Others Come out and are shocked that I know her.

"Of course" Nodding I stand and turn around to see Arthur looks amused.

"So making faces to insects is your new trick"

"No a friend of mines gave me this treat that helps me mind link for a short period of time."

"Let's go" Walking to where the jagged rocks with plants are closer I focus and send teal drops into the ocean and wait.

"What are we waiti-" he stops when a um...plumeria flower is sent back smiling I show him and he is just shocked.

"Come on I have an old friend that promised to return a favor a long time ago" Off we went into the waters after jumping from the cliffs and him and I arguing about smells.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"It's not too far just past the mountain a couple houses down from there" reaching there we see a wall of sand blocking the tsunami wave.

"Quick we need to move" Launching from the pod we jog out of the water and look down the shore line. I smile seeing Ai- I mean Pua (poo-wa) holding up the wall.

"wow..." I hear Arthur whisper as he looks at her and we start walking to her. Seeing Pua do a spin kick and forced the water and sand to move back to normal, she drops down to the ground.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down there buddy" Turning I see Honey nipping at Arthurs pants and chuckle.

"Mera?"