CHAPTER 11- Pain in the Plan

AINA POV

"Shes gone no she is crazy and stupid mom." I just told my parents what has happened since theyve been gone. All the things my dear sister has done. While telling them that they look up behind me and smile.

"Turn around Beauty." When I heard the voice all I could think was

'He did it'

I turn and Arthur comes out with a whole new wardrobe and the trident he makes a stance and settles the trident down. I smile and clap my hands jumping up and down.

"YES WOOHOO ARTHUR YOU DID IT!! Now we can get out of here, by um how? Queen Atlanna?" I turn to her as folding my hands she gives me a look.

You see earlier she pulled me aside and started to talk about how I am and getting to know each other. When I called her Queen Atlanna and she stopped me saying and I quote..

"Hun you can call me Atlanna or maybe even mother" My response went something like this

"Whaaaa um I-I mean I.. ok?" She smile and we continued on with it so yeah.

"Well actually we need to make a plan since this war is going to be more than just Arthur and Orm." Mera intervenes as Atlanna and my parents look to her confused.

"You didnt tell them yet." Arthur whispers in my ear standing behind me.

"Obviously not Arthur." I turn a bit to whisper he sticks his tongue at me.

"OBvIoUsly NoT aRtHUr." He just mocked me how dare he.

"Ahem." We look up and everyone was staring at us AGAIN. My father has his brows furrowed and arms crossed AGAIN.

"Anyways, what is this about not only Arthur and his brothers war. Aina is there something else that happened besides you being banished."

"Wow I really thought I told you guys well basically Tiana decided to make a treaty with Orm to help conquer the entire world."

"Shes gonna get it when get my hands on her" My mom says shaking her head and my dad looks disappointed. My dad was more close to Tiana ever since he found her in the bush. I mean were close just not .....close I guess.

"Ok so here's the plan..." Once we got the plan we go separate to get ready I changed out of the body suit earlier behind the rock. I go behind the rock again and start to change. I start on my hair trying to put it a pony tail and the rubber band breaks.

"Oh come on that was my last one too" The leaves crunch behind me, turning I see a baby triceratops.

I smile and crouch down slowly putting the back of my hand out slowly and it comes close. Even though I can communicate with land animals I still have to make sure they can feel no harm to come to them.

"Hi there were is your mother." He calls its mom I hear thundering beats and turn to see a raging mother coming my way.

"WAIT!" I put my hand up and focus my eyes blur for a second and the Mother skids to a halt. I press my hand to her head and put a calming sense over her, she plops down and relaxes like she has never relaxed in forever.

"AINA! HURRY UP!" Arthur yells I roll my eyes sighing and tell the two goodbye. As Im walking out of the bushes I see the group by a big tree sort of like ours back .home weird.

"Finally"

"fInALlY" I set my things down and look at the tree again. I dont know why but, for some reason a feeling rushed through me. I just felt like wanting to lay down in the cocoon made out of the roots that's against the tree.

I dont even realize Im walking to it until Im about 6-7ft away and pain shoots through my body. It felt like I was being crushed and whipped at the same time I hunched over with one hand on the ground.

"OW OH FUCK!" It starts to get more worse, the sounds got louder I felt hands trying shake me. Their touch felt like needles stabbing me so I try to shoo them away.

"S-STOP! DONT TOUCH IT HURTS! AAHHHHHHH!!" I felt them stop touching and something else wraps around me and feels like Im being dragged. I start to panic and open my eyes to see the roots of the tree wrapping around me.

"NO NO I DONT LIKE THE DARK DADDY! MOMMY PLEASE!" I call out to them remembering how Tiana once locked me in our toy chest for an hour. Until finally a maid heard my cries and immediately opened it informing my parents who were looking for me. I start punching the roots in the dark and feel smaller roots connect to my head.

"AHHHH I D-DONT L-LIK..." Probably wondering why not adjust my eyes to the dark well when your in the dark confined to small space having a panic attack nothing really functions accordingly.

'Silence' Im stopped and the roots to my head give a tiny shock and I black out and see lines connecting.

'Now child you are ready, all you must do is shine your sign with sparks , when the winds pick up and rain flows on land. You are more than those of doubts." I see the statue lady who was also the one from when I was 4 years old. I feeling my chest burning and look down to see the scar disappearing.

"Go my great great great- grand daughter, forgive me for the pain bestowed upon you." I feel the shock go through my head again and 4 glowing branches sink in under my right eye.

"AHHHH IT BURNS IT BURN OH MY GOSH!!" I open my eyes and the top of the tree comes in view. Soon come Arthurs worried face than my parents. They start to ask questions and check me over sitting me up while I can only answer with a couple words.

"Im fine-ish I just need for yall to back up please. Thank you" They scoot back, I take deep breathes and lift my hands up to stand. Arthur pulls me up my legs feel wobbly and I lean against him.

"My legs feel like jelly man." I sigh and my parents told Arthur to carry me until we get to the exit. Im lifted in his arms with hands on my butt I dont care at this point.

"You enjoying yourself there Aina?" Arthur asks I hum because he was warm and I feel high right now.

"You are very warm Arthy." I snuggle closer to him and close my eyes as my head starts to ache.

"Take a nap Beauty Ill wake you up youve been through a lot in the span of 10 minutes." I was knocked out after I think I responded or thought.

'Sure orange gummy bear suurrreee.'

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽