CHAPTER 2-AINAS POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Trying to hold up the sand from the water was harder than you think. Pushing forward I hear Honey Roar at the drunk people on the beach in order for them to run away. Quickly I spin kick with great force pushing the sand and water to go back.  Dropping to the ground out of exhaustion and take slow deep breaths.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down there buddy" Turning I see a tall rugged looking guy trying to get Honey to stop biting his pants. Then I look towards the person next to him and I think that's.

"Mera?" Sitting up she looks my way and smiles, I get up and shake the sand off of me.

'Aw man this is going to take hours to get all the sand out of my hair' I though since I have a bit of curly thick hair. I was tackled down by Honey and she kept babbling on about the handsome man and all that.

"Honey! Dont talk to me until you use a mint stick aight" She growls and shifts off me sitting by my side huffing. Getting up again only to be tackled AGAIN like seriously people this ain't tackle Aina time.

"OMG Pua that was amazing I have missed you so much." I groan in response and she quickly gets off me.

"Sorry sorry its just" she hugs me again once I'm standing, I hug her back and chuckle.

"I have missed you as well Mera" She pulls away and the guy she was with clears his throat, I hear Honey purr.

"Honey it ain't gonna happen go back to the house" she struts away and hollers 'you never know' I shake my head.

"Oh right Pua this is Arthur, Arthur this is the friend I was telling you about" I look towards this Arthur dude and smile.

"Aloha nice to meet you Arthur" He smirks while shaking my hand.

"The pleasures all mine Pua." Chuckling I pull my hand away awkwardly and turn towards Mera who was smirking at me. Confused I go to ask why she is giving me that look.

"Are you ready to return the favor" Passing me towards my house, Arthur holds his hand out for me to go first.

"Oh right I mean I guess" Going to the outside shower which is really a thick wall of water rinsing off. The water falls on Honey and she shakes it off.

"Your not going in that here... change into this"

"What's wrong with this?" Gesturing to my basketball pants and tank top, she face palms as Arthur chuckles.

"Pua that doesnt matter right now just go change quickly lets go" Pushing me into my bathroom.

"Fine"Sighing I closed the door and change into oh heck no

"MERA! I am not doing the body suit!"

"Oh yes you are now hurry up before I change you myself!" Grumbling I put it on it was silver grey with linings of green, forcefully jumping trying to get it over my butt.

"Goddess sake I gotta lay off the manapua..... yeah no" I chuckle at the joke I told myself I crack myself up. Zipping up the zipper in the front It stops in the middle of my boobs.

"Oh no come on go up for me please ugghh curse you Mera grabbing the wrong size."Fuck it I walk out and Arthur was the first to see me and his eyes scan me with his mouth open.

"Damn..." he said making me grab my cloak from the hook beside me and wrap it around me.

"Great your out lets goI just got some news that you may not like but, Ill tell you in the pod." Mera says while walking to the water I turn towards Honey and instruct her the plan while I was gone. Standing I see Arthur is still in the same position and flew a pebble at his head.

"Ow whyd you do that?"

"Anyone ever tell you staring is rude" Walking past him smirking into the water.

"Not if that thing is badass" I hear him say before getting in the back seat of the pod.

'This should be fun'