CHAPTER 3-Sunken Ships

"Might want to strap in" I look around for it because you know safety first I guess.

"I dont see a- woah this awesome!"My eyes adjust so there both green-hazel-blueish. To see the things we wouldn't be able to as a regular, Atlantic was beautiful.

"This is badass!" Arthur declares and I agree with him on that. Looking around it reminds me a bit of home frowning I shake that thought away.

Looking up Mera is looking at me with a knowing look I turn to Arthur as he asks something.

"Wait! How is she going to be able to get around out here unless you have another party trick up your sleeve...do you?" I chuckle and Mera looks confused as well not thinking of this part as well.

"Oh I have a few up my sleeve alright"

"Well your gonna have to pull that trick out now we are visiting our old friend" I nod for her to continue and open the pod door she sighs and presses a button and the doors are opened and were consumed by water.

They look to me and I close my eyes focusing on an animal that's both land and sea. The familiar feeling off my neck and lungs burning comes over. I open my mouth gasping and open my eyes looking up I smile and laugh at their faces.

"You should see your faces ahhh come on now Mera lead the way " Tightening my coat and get closer to them as they looked shocked and horrified probably thinking I couldn't breath.

"R-Right um this way " Speeding off following Mera we end up at a sunken ship. She tells me to wait here until told to come in.

'Yay staying in the deep of the water all alone with unknown creatures and sharks how fun..not'

MERAS POV

"Nuidis" Greeting him with a nod.

"Mah Man" Arthur pulls him in a hug.

"Arthur it's good to see you again" Nuidis greets back before getting into business. Telling about Orms plans and that in order to stop him is to defeat him and take the throne as rightful king.

"Oh yeah how do you use suppose we do that?"

With this pulling out the scroll that shows the golden trident and Arthur being himself had to make a comment.

"Already got one of those" Pointing to his mothers trident behind him.

"Forgive me for saying this but, that is not enough. Especially with the allies he has made not only the ocean but as of the land too"

"Which is why we or more like I got an old friend who's returning a favor she promised" I say before grabbing Puas arm in the area forgetting the transition of her breathing.

"Goddess Mera warn me before doing that" As she coughs up water with her hood covering her face.

"Oops sorry forgot." Patting her back she waves it away and stands taking slow deep breaths. Hood still covering her face from Nuidis.

"And whos this?" Nuidis asks , She looks to me and gives me a look and I sigh.

"She would like to be known as Pua, Nuidis" Giving him a look he nods understanding while Arthur is just looking back and forth confused at the looks exchanged. Aina turns and pulls her hood down and Nuidis suppresses his gasps and I see he fights to bow.

"Ahh what a lovely friend you have, beautiful eyes"

"Thank you now what is this I hear about-"
BOOM!

Before she can continue an explosion came from behind us and sends us were Nuidis was. Groaning were grabbed and pulled under the desk by Nuidis as Arthur tries to fight off the warriors sent by Orm. I reach and grab the key to the trident and move back to Pua and Nuidis.

'This is not good, not good at all' Just as Arthur was struck down and taken.