Prologue

"Look who's blushing.. Jiju hasn't come yet still her face is red like this.. Imagine when he comes.." Meera giggled and other girls joined her laughing.

"Just shut up yaar

"Just shut up yaar.. I will also tease you guys when you get married.." Khushi, the beautiful bride wearing a pink lehenga that fit perfectly on her, glared at her friends.

"Girls.." Garima, the bride's mother came in the room and stopped for a while, staring astonished at how beautiful her daughter looked like a bride, "Khushi.." she managed to whisper.

"What happened Amma? Is there something wrong with my look?" Khushi asked staring at herself on the mirror. 

"No.. You look so beautiful.. See how much time has passed, my daughter grew up and I didn't even realize it.. Today you're getting married, I can't believe it.." Garima caressed her cheek, with a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes. Yes, she was happy getting her daughter married but still it hurt, her baby won't be in her house anymore, their house will be empty without her. 

"Amma please don't cry.. You daughter is getting married today, aren't you happy?" Khushi managed to smile, and hugged her tightly closing her eyes in pain, to leave her mother and embrace a new life. 

"Isn't this scene we see everyday in movies and serials? Mother and daughter emotional drama!" Maya, Khushi's college friend said.

"Pagli

"Pagli.." Garima hit Maya's forehead smiling, "Help your friend get ready, we need to leave!"

"Yes of course aunty.." Maya giggled and the girls took Khushi for a final touch on her look.

At the wedding hall..

The guest started arriving from both sides of the families. Shashi and Garima were at the door receiving the guests with a smile plastered on their faces. The music was loud and kids were already dancing in joy, some busy in eating and stealing sweets on the way. 

Some guests gossiping about how much their wasted money in decorations, and others admiring the beautiful decorations. 

While others just waiting eagerly for the bride and groom to reach in the hall.