Chapter 6

Shantivan

"Chote.." Anjali whispered seeing him walking with fast and furious steps, his facial expression were not the best ones and Anjali knew that something bad definitely happened for his mood to be spoiled.

"Where's Dadi?" Arnav gritted his teeth scaring Anjali and Nani who stopped giving attention to the daily soap playing on TV, and looked at him.

"I'm here Chote.." Dadi walked out of the kitchen, after giving orders to HP of what needs to be cooked for the dinner. 

"Pack your bags and leave from here right away.." Arnav glared at her clutching his fist.

"Chote.." Anjali frowned, gesturing him to behave while talking with Dadi.

"Chote this is not way to talk with elders.." Nani reprimanded him. 

Dadi gulped trying to read his expression, she already had an idea that Khushi must have told him everything by now, and what's shocking her is that he still believed in that girl's words.

"We all wanted to know why Khushi had run away from the marriage, right?" Arnav asked to his Di and Nani.

Dadi shut her eyes tightly, that means Arnav really believed in Khushi and now she cursed herself for bringing the truth to Khushi.

"The reason is here itself in our house.." Arnav let out a mocking chuckle, "Am I right, Dadi?"

"I don't know what you're talking about.. That girl must have filled lies in your brain and made you against me.." Dadi frowned disturbed.

"Oh really?" Arnav walked towards her, "First your son spoiled my mother's life and now you spoiled mine.. You know Malik's can't be trusted at all.."

"Arnav mind your language.." Dadi glared at her.

"What happened?" NK, Mama, Mami, Akash and Payal joined them downstairs after hearing the sudden noise coming from the living room. 

"How could you?" Arnav looked at her painfully, "You know that I let you stay here after everything that happened in past, I thought to start afresh with you but you proved to be worse than what I thought.. Why did you do this with me? Didn't you ever for once. thought that I'm your grandson?"

"Look Arnav I don't know why you're trusting that girl who left you over your Dadi.. I would never do something to hurt you.." Dadi shook her head with tears in her eyes. 

"Oh just shut up!" Arnav shouted and Anjali ran to him, caressing his shoulder, "Chote calm down.. Don't forget she's your Dadi and she's elder to us, we have to talk with respect.."

"Haan Anjali bitiya put some sense in your brother's mind.. Seems like that girl finally managed to make him dance to her tunes.." Dadi said, feeling extremely insulted by her grandson.

"Khushi is innocent dammit.. You're the one who filled lies about me in her mind.. You're the one who instigated her to run away from the marriage.. You're the one who made her dance to your tunes.. You played well Dadi.. but don't forget that our love is stronger than your lies.. At the end, I got to know the truth.." Arnav said angrily while Dadi gulped.

Arnav narrated what Dadi did that Khushi ran away from their marriage.

Anjali looked at Dadi shocked, "Dadi you.."

"Yes me.. But whatever I did, I did for your good only.."  Dadi cried. 

"What good? Are you seeing me happy here?" Arnav glared at her.

"I did that because I didn't want to see my grandson marrying with that middle class girl.. Just look at yourself, you're ASR and any girl die to be with you but you went behind that girl who's got no class at all.." Dadi said with disgusting look just by thinking about her grandson near Khushi.