Chapter 3

New Delhi.. Shantivan

"NK beta come here.." Nani, the eldest member of the family called NK, with urgent look on her face.

NK rushed to Nani and sat beside her on the sofa in the living room after reading her expression. 

"What's up Nani?" NK asked raising his brows.

"You know I heard Anjali bitiya saying that Khushi came back here.." Nani smiled excitedly. 

"What? Khushi?" NK widened his eyes and Nani nodded her head smiling.

"Nani no.. What's cooking in your mind?" NK glared at her and she made a cute innocent face.

"Bring Khushi bitiya here.." she smiled as if asking something easy to do. 

"Nani what are you saying? How can you even say something like this? In this house, everyone hates to even hear her name and you want me to bring her here? And let alone everyone else, if Nannav gets to know about this.. He will kill me!" NK said taken aback by Nani's wish. 

"I will save you from Chote's wrath, but please bring this house's happiness back to her place.." Nani said with broken tone, "I just want for once to hear Khushi's explanation of why she ran away from the marriage.. I'm sure she had a reason to do so.. She's not bad NK beta.. I know that.. I feel there's a misunderstanding and we can talk and solve the matter.. Just see yourself what has this house became, no one is happy now as they used to be before, Chote keeps hurting himself and working till late hours affecting his health, Anjali keeps worried about him everyday, Manorama isn't same crazy for her make up and all and I'm definitely not happy also seeing my family like this.."

"But Nani don't you think her come back will hurt Nannav more? We're making it difficult for him to forget her.. He should move on and not live in the past.." NK said. 

"But what if Khushi isn't at fault? We are just blamming her without knowing the reason behind her act.. Khushi bitiya promised me that she will always love and take care of my Chote, she wouldn't ever break my promise.." Nani sobbed.

"Okay stop crying Nani.." NK wiped her tears, "I will bring Khushi here.. Now show me your smile!"

Nani smiled, "Thank you beta.. I knew I could count on you.."

"But the question is how? How am I going to bring her here?" NK asked. 

"Accident.." Nani smirked, "You will meet with a fake accident and ask Khushi to bring you home.. She will be left with no option than to agree with your words as I know Khushi bitiya can never see someone in pain and not do anything, she will definitely help you.."

"Smart you're.." NK pinched her cheek and Nani giggled. 

"This is the result of watching daily soaps!" Nani said.

NK chuckled, "Now you will see my acting will be no less than a Bollywood actor!"

Both giggled talking about their plan when Anjali cleared her throat, "Plan is good, but what if Khushi takes NK to hospital and not here?"

Nani and NK looked at Anjali with wide eyes as they got caught red handed.

"Don't give me these looks! I also want to see my Chote happy and for him I can do anything even if it means bringing Khushi home.." Anjali pouted. 

"Weren't you the one trying to make him accept Lavanya?" Nani asked suspiciously.

"Yes I was because I thought Chote could move on with her, but yesterday I talked with him and realized that only Khushi is in heart.. If there's a possibility that both can get together, then I will do anything to unite them.. I just can't see Chote in this state anymore Nani.." Anjali said and side hugged Nani crying, it's no less than a torture to see her brother like this.