Chapter 8

"We've reached.." Arnav said glancing at her house, to which Khushi glared at him and opened the door. She glanced angrily at him once and walked towards her house.

"Tomato.." Arnav shouted calling for her. Khushi turned back to him and shrugged as if asking what does he want. He blinked his eyes asking her to come near.

"I love you from my head To-Ma-Toes!"  he said smiling.

Khushi blushed surprised and he stole one tomato from the plastic bag, and kissed on it then give it to her, "Take care of your sister!"

"Awww.. You kissed my sister.." Khushi took the tomato from the window and slapped his hand, glaring at him.

"Okay.. It's Sheetal then!" he said with mischievous glint.

Khushi rushed to his side and opened the car's door of his side, not wasting time she started beating him on his chest pouting, "What did you say? I don't want your Tomato.. Keep it with you and kiss it many times as much you want to.."

She threw the tomato to his lap and moved to leave, but Arnav pulled her back and made her sit on his lap, keeping the tomato securely aside.

Khushi struggled in his arms and Arnav looked at her smiling slightly, "If you know you can't leave my arms until I want to, then why do you even try?"

"Because I'm not the one who accept defeat so soon.." she said with proud look.

"And definitely I won't lose to that woman you were busy smiling and talking to her!" Khushi said folding her arms and looked away frowning.

"Sheetal.. Then you're in for a tough competition.." Arnav smirked.

"Don't worry.. I already got your love from your head To-Your-Toes.. It's a win-win situation for me!" she faked a smile.

"The same line I used for you.. I can use for her too!" he shrugged.

"Then I doubt why you didn't do that in these two years?" she asked.

Arnav smiled at her, "Ok.. You won Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Now go inside and keep this tomato with you!"

"Sheetal?" Khushi pouted.

"Our little Tomato!" he said hinting towards their babies.

Khushi blushed and got down the car, then she walked back to him, "Arnav ji.."

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded slightly.

"I passed the test right?" she smiled faintly, "You mentioned Sheetal's name so that you can test me if I trust you or not? You wanted to see if I still look at you as a Playboy or not?"

"I know that it isn't easy for you to forget everything and move on, after all I hurt you a lot.. You can blame Dadi and Lavanya for separating us, but you also know that I was at fault too.. I know you're still angry with me deep inside you.. Trust me, even I'm angry with my myself.. I keep asking myself why I never approached you and told you everything that was happening? Why I left without sharing a word with you? Why I left you and your family to face everything alone and ran away spoiling your reputation? Why I broke the heart of the person I love the most?.. But I can't go back in time to fix everything.. I promise I will fix everything now.. I will heal your wounded heart.. Promise!"

Arnav forced a smile on his face and she went back to her home.

Rabba vey.. Rabba vey..

Khushi stood on the door and turned back to him waving her hands as she signaled him that he can go.  Arnav waved back at her and gestured her to get inside, then only he would go. She shook her head smiling and opened the door getting inside.