Chapter 2

Hotel

"Wait here Di.. I will go and give this bag to her.." Arnav said as he got down the car.

Anjali just stare at him with tears in her eyes, "I don't know why you like to hurt yourself by seeing her face again and again Chote.."

"Di she forgot it at AR.. What do you want me to do?" Arnav frowned. He hate to admit, but yes.. The bag was just an excuse for him to see her face again! And then repent again! 

"Ask HP to give it back to her.. What was the need of the great ASR to do all this?" Anjali replied him back.

He sighed knowing that his lie was caught, "Di mere yahan aane se ya na aane se kuch farak nahin padta (If I come here or not, it doesn't matter)..  I will get hurt anyway! I can't live with her but I also don't know how to live without her.. Are you understanding me Di?"

Khushi walked towards them as soon as she saw his car parked outside the hotel, she already knew when he had reached.. Consequences of the past! 

"Hi.." Arnav smirked seeing her in front of him with her confused look.

"Why did you came here?" Khushi asked, then her eyes landed at Anjali still in the car, "Namaste Di.."

Anjali just nodded and looked away clearing showing that she was still angry and hurt with Khushi.

"You forgot this at AR.." Arnav said and threw the bag to her which luckily she caught at time and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I didn't check anything in your bag! After all it's ladies bag and it's against my principles.." Arnav said smirking, "I think if I had checked then I would have found a list of rich boys that Khushi pretends to trap with her innocent face and then run away from the marriage! Right?"

"I managed to save Sid from you, but don't know who's next.." Arnav shrugged.

Khushi looked at him with tears filled in her eyes, it slowly made way to her cheeks. But she quickly wiped her tears and looked away. 

"Are you planning to go away from here?" he asked staring at Garima and Shashi keeping their bags in a taxi car.

"You enjoy playing hide and seek with me.." Arnav smirked staring back at Khushi.

"I'm not running away.. I'm going to Goa, I only came here to ask about Sid and now that matter is ended then I don't see a reason why should I stay back here.." Khushi said. 

"You're not going to Goa.." Arnav said with serious look, "I want to see you in Delhi.."

"I can't go back to Delhi.." she said.

"Why? You don't go back to the places where you trap rich men? First Delhi, then Lucknow and now Goa.. Boys Vs Khushi Kumari Gupta!" Arnav chuckled mockingly.

"Arnav.." Khushi looked at him with anger visibly in her eyes.

"Delhi.." he said huskily, "I will wait for you there.. If I don't see Khushi Kumari Gupta there, then you know that wherever you're I will find you.."

"I hate you!" she said and finally the tears she had been holding on for so long, fell from her eyes.

She walked to leave and as her blurry eyes didn't let her see where she's walking, she stumbled with a stone in front of her.

Before she could fall, a pair of strong arms caught her at the right time.

She looked at him, and he looked at her. Time stopped there itself. He was staring at those eyes that looked tired and didn't twinkle in happiness like before, her cheeks weren't chubby anymore, she looked so pale but still beautiful in his eyes.