Chapter 5

They reached at her house and the car came to a halt. Arnav looked at his left side, and found her sleeping with her head rested on his shoulder. 

"Pooh

"Pooh.." he called her by the nickname he gave to her, softly to wake her up. 

She was sleeping so peacefully that she didn't woke up by his voice. He also kept staring at her for a long time, having flashbacks of their lovely moments and when reality hits him, it breaks his heart in pieces again and again.

He got down the car and walked to her side, opening the door he picked her up in his arms and closed the door with his leg.

Arnav stare at her again, losing himself in her again!  Sometimes he hates himself for not being able to hate her, no matter how much angry he is with her

Arnav stare at her again, losing himself in her again!  Sometimes he hates himself for not being able to hate her, no matter how much angry he is with her.. A part of him will always melt by just one look at her. 

He pecked her forehead warmly, who knows if he will have a chance to do this again and then
walked towards her house and found Garima already standing in front of him and glancing at her daughter on his arms with fearful eyes. 

"What happened to my daughter? What did you do with her?" Garima shouted as soon as he walked inside the house ignoring her looks, and went towards Khushi's room. 

He placed Khushi on her bed, Khushi slowly opened her eyes as she heard her mother's shout.

"Why don't you ask your daughter about that?" Arnav looked sharply at Garima. 

Khushi stare at them confused, and Garima ran towards Khushi cupping her face, "Are you ok bitiya? Did he do anything wrong with you? Your eyes are red.. Were you crying Khushi? Tell me what he did to you?"

"Amma he didn't do anything.." Khushi nodded sideways crying more, her family thinks so bad about the person whom once they considered as their son, and all of this because of her misunderstanding.

Arnav looked away controlling his tears, how can the person who he looked as his mother, think so bad of him? Would he ever hurt Khushi?

"Why was he with you then? What were you doing in his car?" Garima asked confused.