Reincarnated Malereader x Yugiri (Zombieland Saga)

Somewhere in the United States.

(y/n) was using the internet to look up for some japanese news. His oldest life he could remember was him being born in 1800s Japan. He tried to make sure he would not let his Japanese heritage become second. 

(y/n) looked at a video showing Franchouchou at a concert a few days ago. He looked shocked when he saw one of the girls looked exactly like a girl he loved from so long ago. He has the memories of previous lives and Yugiri was one of the few things that can never be forgotten in his mind.

(y/n): I-it can't be her. But she looks to much like my beloved. I have to go see her in person. If it is her then...

(Y/n) felt his heart twist.

His last memory of them together was them promising meet each other at Honoka Castle Hill at midnight.

Skip

Franchouchou were at a fan meet up convention, but they took a lunch break and would return in an hour. Kotaro gave them permission (more like yelled) to leave for a restaurant if it was a few blocks away.

Saki: I say we eating some burgers today.

Junko and Sakura agreed with Saki.

Lily: No! We ate that last time we had a fan meet up. We should eat some Sushi instead.

Ai and Tae agreed, through Tae mostly groaned happily when hearing sushi.

Saki: Well it's a tie vote. how about you big sis, what do you suggest. Your votes the tie breaker.

Yugiri: Sorry Saki, Sushi sounds lovely today. i promised we'll eat burgers next time.

Saki grumbled, but let the decision go.

The seven of them made their way to the Sushi restaurant. A few minutes alter (n/y) walked in the restaurant to find the fan convention. He scratched his head when looking at his map of Saga. 

(y/n): I'm so used to English words, Japanese is getting tricky to read. 

(y/n) stopped when he saw Franchoucohu sitting on a big table a few  meters away.

(y/n) thought: Is this fate? I-I  need to get clos-whoops

(y/n) tripped by accident in front of them. Yugiri got up and helped him up.

Yugiri: You okay?

(y/n): Y-yeah...

(y/n) was shocked when seeing her this close. She was still as beautiful as ever when he last saw her all those centuries ago. He was so sure it was her again.

(y/n) thought: She might not recognize me. I really changed my appearance since our last meeting.

Saki: Dude, you okay?

Ai: Did he get a concussion?

The other 6 raised their eyebrows when he stared at Yugiri longer than what was needed. Yugiri stared at him curiously.

(y/n) snapped out if it and got back up. yugiri was surprised by him being sudden but took a seat back on the table.

(y/n): S-sorry, I just thought she looked really familiar...

(y/n) chuckled nervously. Through he did notice Number 3, 4, and 6 also looking familiar.

Lily: Can we help you Mister?

Sakura: I think he's a tourist.

Tae grumbled

The 6 members began chatting, with Yugiri staring at him in confusion.

(y/n) thought: This is it. I'll say the promise we made long ago. Only Yugiri would understand what i'm saying.

(y/n): U-um.. We will meet on the Honoka Castle Hill at midnight...

Yugiri gasped, while the rest were confused when hearing that.

Junko: What?

Sakura: Honoka Castle?

Yugiri: (y/n)...

Yugiri's voice cracked when whispering that.

(y/n): Y-yeah Yugiri, it's me

Yugiri jumped from the table and hugged (y/n). 

Sakura: I think we should go back to the hotel.

The rest agreed. Tae was the only oen that ate that day.

Skip

The entire trip back, Yugiri refused to let go of (y/n). After arriving, (y/n) explained knowing Yugiri in the past.

(y/n): so that's how history together.

Saki: Damn that's complicated.

Sakura: That's amazing.

Lily: wow... you two meet again. Likes its destiny for you two to be together.

Ai: And I thought us being Zo-

Sakura covered her mouth Ais mouth.

(y/n): I thought that only way to make sure it was Yugiri was saying our promised we made of meeting again on the Hill near Honoka Castle after the war. 

Yugiri: I never did fulfill our promise... Cause I died during a storm...

Yugiri wiped some tears forming in her eyes. (y/n) hugged her in comfort.

(y/n): Oh yugiri, I thought I would never see you again. When I heard of your passing, I became bedridden for weeks. Two years later I would die during battle.

Yugiri said nothing but hugged him tighter. She had tears flowing and didn't care if she showed it. She was just happy her love was with her once more.

Ai: So are you you immortal or something?

(y/n): I don't know honestly, I have died numerous times across time. Everytime i would come back in a new body. Sometimes in a different country. Through I could only remember my past lives once I reached 21 years old, maybe because that was my age when I first passed here in Japan.

Yugiri: So if your to pass once more, I would have to wait 21 years for you to return to me...

(y/n): S-sorry, but that seems to be the only way.

Yugiri sighed, but happily instead sadly.

Yugiri: (y/n), you didn't find anyone to love but me even after you thought I passed so long ago. You were alone for over 500 years, i-I don't T-think I could have made it for so long. So waiting 20 years seem like a drop in the sea of what your have endured. I promised to always wait for you so we can be together again for eternity.

(y/n) picked her up and kissed her for the first time in centuries.

Sakura and Lily awed at them, with Ai, Junko and Saki smiling approvingly. Tae tilted her head.

(y/n): So how are you still alive? Do you reincarnate too?

Yugiri smiled and began explaining everything to (y/n).