Futaba (Persona 5) x Childhood Friend Reader

F/N walked to his home. He thought of visiting Futaba, but thought it would be a waste of time as he had visited countless times and only to be ignored.

'She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore...' F/N thought. sadly 'Ever since her mom passing, she became a shut-in. If only I tried harder to get her out of her house.'

F/N passed by the corner to Cafe Leblanc and saw Futaba standing in the front.

"F-futaba" F/N exclaimed. Futaba heard him and yelped before running inside the coffee store. 

F/N ran inside the coffee shop.

"W-woah you two, slow down." Sojiro panicked from seeing the two run inside his shop. He was closing his shop early for the day for his date.

"F-futaba, is that y-you" F/N stuttered.

Futaba slowly turned but kept looking down.

"y-yes" she muttered

F/N slowly walked towards her and gave her a big hug. Futaba didn't try to fight back and return a hug to him. Futaba blushed when she felt his muscles wrapped around her.

"I thought I would never see you again" F/N cried out, with tears building up in his eyes.

-------------------------------------

Futaba explained the story, but left out her joining the Phantom Thieves part. Sojiro left and gave the keys to Futaba.

"So you were tormented by by your own guilt..." F/N sadly said.

Futaba nodded and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Well i'm glad the Phantom Thieves helped ya. I knew they were real." F/N told her. 

"You know it, they are the coolest don't ya think." Futaba mood changed and they both began to talk about the Phantom Thieves.

They talked for over  a hour before F/N had to leave.

------------------------------------------------------

F/N walked outside with Futaba.

"So do you wanna hang out tomorrow." F/N asked her. 

She became startled at the question, not knowing what to say.

"W-well I don't know about tomorrow... I got plans and stuff" Futaba said. She didn't know  if the gang were going to visit mementos tomorrow.

F/N looked sad, but then got his mood up.

"Then I'll visit the next day, I don't plan on leaving you alone again." F/N declared to her. This touched Futaba and made her really happy that he was still gonna visit her.

"Then I promise to take you on a date on Saturday." Futaba declared back to him without thinking.

They both looked at each other before blushing at that. Nearby random people raised their eyebrows before going back to their business.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to be say that out loud." Futaba muttered.

"No worries..." F/N replied. "So about this date..."

"Let's just make it the two of us." Futaba proposed.

"I hope you are still good at video games, cause don't think I stopped playing them" F/N smirked.

"Well I hope your ready to lose on Saturday then." Futaba grinned.

They both parted ways, with each extremely happy to connect to their bestfriend.