Makoto Niijima x Bullied Reader

Art work is from 弥音 from Pixiv

Take Place before Kaneshiro Palace

F/N walked silently in the Student council Room. He was afraid of meeting his bullies. Ever since Kamoshida went to jail, the school has been getting an increase of bullies taking money from the weaker teens. It didn't help that he has been feeling sick the past few days with constant sneezing.

F/N was walking up the stairs before being confronted by his bullies.

"Hey weakass, got us your cash?" The leader bully demanded. He cracked his knuckles for intimidation.

"Please, I don't have any money..." F/N muttered to the bully. F/N sneezed at them, making them angrier.

"Sorry!" F/N told them.

"what the fu- Grab him and check his pockets." The leader bully told his goons, wiping his face from the mucus. They went to towards him before being stopped.

"What is going on here?" Makoto demanded, who was walking up the stairs too.

"Tch, the stuck up President is here." The bully said. "Come on gang, let's leave this loser and our useless President."

Makoto frowned and F/N flinched when they were told that. The gang left them alone, leaving only Makoto and F/N alone. F/N turned to his crush and gave a weak smile.

"Thanks Makoto, I appreciate the help." F/N told her. He frowned when he saw her angry expression. "What's wrong?"

"Next time be more stronger F/N. No one would ever want to acknowledge you if your so weak and useless." Makoto angry told him before leaving to the Student Council Room. "Go to the nurse's room for your illness. I have more important things to worry about than you."

"O-okay..." F/N felt his heart break, since he had a crush on her. His body felt heavy and coughed before going downstairs to the nurse's room. 'Maybe she's stressed by school duties...'

F/N went to the nurses room and was told to leave for a week at least.

' I might to miss school for a while...' F/N thought before coughing again. 'I hope she'll understand if I miss a few days.'

Takes Place after Kaneshiro Palace a week later

F/N returned to school after his weeklong sickness. He grimed at the thought of seeing Makoto again, after the last interaction he had with her.

'She might be mad that I haven't done no Student Council President duties...' F/N thought. 'I really wanted to ask her out, but she might still be angry...'

F/N stopped and saw Makoto posting a flyer on the wall. She turned and saw him, making F/N paralyzed at what to do. She walked up to him and with frown.

"F/N! I came to to say I'm sorry about I acted towards you last week." Makoto told him. 

"It's all right! It's my fault for not defending myself against those bullies. I should have done more." F/N explained to her.

"But still You were the only person who didn't use or call me anything terrible..." Makoto said.

"It's okay Makoto, I'm sure you were stressed due to President duties." F/N smiled at her. 'This is my chance to ask her out.'

"I'll see you at the Council Room then." She turned to walk away, but F/N stopped her.

"Waitdoyouwannagoonadatewithme?" F/N quickly said. He blushed in embarrassment and cleared his throat. "I mean do you wanna go on a date with me Makoto? This weekend?"

"Oh! that's what you said..." Makoto turned around and smiled at him. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." Makoto got a text and looked at her phone. "Sorry F/N, I have a meeting to attend. Let's talk alter during the Council meeting."

Makoto left and F/N stood there with a happy smile. He was thinking of plans of where to go that they might enjoy together.