Isabel Wondertainment x Nobody Reader

Nobody, or F/N, walked towards a warehouse to sabotage a shipment delivery between MC&D and the Factory. The Factory had delivered anomaly powered guns that might cause a dangerous incident that might hurt a lot of people. So far only the MC&D agents remained with the shipment, packing up the boxes of guns into a van.

F/N spied from behind a freight and walked towards them.

"Who's there?" A MC&D agent yelled out to him, some dropping boxes onto the floor. Before they pulled out their weapons, F/N spoke to them. 

"Just a Nobody." F/N said, using his toy gun that made people disappear to another dimension for a hour.

The Agents were teleported, leaving F/N alone with the packages. He began to mutter special incarnations to erase the anomalous side from the guns. When he finished and was about to leave, a scream occured next to him.

"Heeya! I'm come to stop you fiends-" Isabel Wondertainment yelled, coming out of a cardboard box near F/N. She looked around and saw F/N looking back at her confused. "Oh? Did I get the wrong address again?"

F/N stared confused before he aimed his weapon on her. "Are you here to attack me?"

"What? No, i'm here to sabotage the Factory products. I'm Isabel Helga Anastasia Parvati Wondertainment V." She told him, getting up from the box and dusting her lab coat. "I see you have one of my products. Those are good for hide and seek if you shoot yourself."

"That's what this toy gun is mainly for? That's good I guess, I don't really like killing people." F/N said. He put the weapon in his gun holder.

"So what're you doing here?" She asked him.

"I just finished erasing the anonymous part of the items. Now their just simple guns that shoot regular bullets." He answered her.

"Are you the new Nobody?" Isabel asked, pulling out two ice creams from her coat pocket.

"Yep, have you met past ones?" F/N asked her.

"Yeah, I met Brooklyn Nobody and Alison Nobody." She told him, giving him a ice cream. She did a thinking face before smiling at him. "I'll call you Cutie Nobody."

"Cutie?" F/N asked, biting into his Ice Cream.

"Well you are the cutest i've met so far." Isabel slightly blushed. "I know, let's do a Team-Up. Like the Avengers and go sabotage some more Factory deals!"

"Sure. I gotta stop more Factory related things anyways." F/N agreed. "Let's meet up in the weekend and beat up some Factory buyers."

"Then it's a date then!" She exclaimed. "I'll see you next week then Cutie."

Isabel giggled and left by going back into her cardboard box. 

'She seems nice.' He thought before smiling at her smile she gave him.

F/N chuckled before heading back into the streets.