Mario's Son Malereader x Bowser's Daughter Bowsette

Fanart by Zxpher

Koopa Kingdom

Instead of his mom, Princess Peach,  being captured by Bowser, it was (y/n)'s turn to be captured by Bowser. Bowser planned to ransom (y/n) to get Peach give the Mushroom Kingdom to him. While Bowser set up defenses, he had his children to make sure (y/n ) doesn't escape. So far, it had only been Bowser Jr checking up on him.

(y/n): You gonna let me go now?

Bowser Jr: No! Not until my dad gets your kingdom from your mom!

(y/n): My mom is never going to do that you dummy. My dad is gonna rescue me later.

Bowser Jr simply growled when he heard (y/n) say that. Before he could say anything back, he simply glared at him. After a few minutes, The jail doors suddenly slammed open.

Bowser Jr: Wha-!

(y/n) also got startled.

In came Bowsette looking angry.

Bowsette: Jr! Where are my Claw Sharpeners!?

Bowser Jr: Sis! Can't see I'm busy interrogating with the prisoner.

Bowser Jr pointed at confused (y/n).

(y/n): Interrogation? But you haven't asked me anything? Wait- Thats your sister?

(y/n) looked at Bowsette with a raised eyebrow.

Bowsette: Got a problem?

Bowsette crossed her arms at him.

(y/n): Well you look like a human. Except for the horns and claws fingers. Are you cosplaying as a Koopa or something? I'll admit it makes you look really cute.

Bowsette blushed for a moment, but then growled at him. Bowser Jr took a few steps back in fear.

Boswette: Jr! Open the cell door! imma beat him up.

Bowser Jr: I-I can't. D-dad took the K-key...

Bowsette decided to scare (y/n)by growling at him. (y/n) blushed when seeing that, through Boswette looked outraged at him blushing instead of cowering in fear.

Skip

It's been a few days since (y/n) was captured by Bowser.  Bowser Jr left to help Bowser defend the lands from Mario. (y/n) has been wasting time by talking with Bowsette, who has ordered to check up on by her dad. Bowsette came back to check up on (y/n).

(y/n): So how do you have human features?

Bowsette blushed and explained.

Bowsette: W-well, my friend Wendy and I were hanging out in the Forest Maze when we found this weird looking crown. I put it on and got transformed to this.

Bowsette pointed at her body.

(y/n): I don't think I've ever heard of a crown doing that...

Bowsette: W-well I can't transform back into a full Koopa. My dad had the best wizards try to revert me back, but i'm stuck in this form... grrr I wish I was full koopa again.

(y/n): Why?

Bowsette looked angry.

Bowsette: Cause most of the koopas don't take me seriously. Every time I growl at them they either laugh at me or get confused that i'm trying to scare them!

(y/n): Sorry?

There was silence for a little minutes.

Bowsette: Did you mean it...?

(y/n): Mean what?

Boswette: When you said that I looked cute...

Bosweette looked down in embarrassment and twiddling her fingers. (y/n) blushed at her question.

(y/n): Y-yeah, but i'm sure you get that alot.

Bowsette mood turn down.

Bowsette: No... Other than my family and koopaling friends,  Your the first one that has told me i'm cute, the Koopas think i'm too weird and toads run away from me because of my koopa traits.

(y/n): That's depressing.

Bowsette: Would you kiss me?

(y/n): What?

Bowsette: I said would you kiss me and not be grossed out? Please don't lie...

(y/n): Y-yes... but what kind of question is that to ask when i'm in a prison cell! 

Boswette looked back up with closed tearful eyes and a glowing smile. She opened eyes with a mischievous look and smirked. She opened the cell door and came into the room with (y/n).

Bowsette: If your not grossed out by what I am then I want you to marry me! 

(y/n) thought: Oh Stars! Did she just go Bowser obsess on me?

(y/n): Marry you? I-I can't I have work back at my mom's castle...

Bowsette then hugged (y/n). She held onto him tightly and snuggled onto him.

Bowsette: I'm sure your mom can handle everything on her own. I need you here to be with me... Maybe you need more love by me to convince you to stay.

Bowsette then hugged (y/n) even tighter, making him start losing his breath. 

(y/n): Can't.. Breath...

(y/n) passed out. Bowsette giggled and set him onto the cell bed. She stayed a while longer stroking his hair and pinching his cheeks. She eventually got up and made her way outside the cell.

Bowsette: Don't worry sweetie, i'll be back after I get my wedding gown and a ring for us. I'm sure nothing can happen for the next few hours i'm not here.

A hour later.

Mario rescued (y/n) from the cell and both arrived to the Mushroom Kingdom during Bowsette's errands. A teary eyed Peach hugged a breathless (y/n) and promise to make him a feast for him and Mario.

(y/n): Thanks mom! I kinda need to breath for a while.

Peach: Who knows what they could have done to hurt you...

(y/n) smiled

(y/n): It wasn't that bad mom... Though I think the castle is slightly better.

Although back at Bowser's Castle

Bowsette was not happy that (y/n) was rescued. She stomped her way to her dad and brother.

Bowsette: Dang it Dad! I really liked him! He liked me even if I was part Koopa!

Bowser: S-sorry sweetie! I didn't think Mario would cut the rope again...

Bowsette: Grrr... It doesn't matter. Imma go kidnap (y/n) myself and marry him. I'll make him my husband!

Bowsette stormed into her room to make plans to kidnap (y/n). Bowser actually looked very proud of her daughter's declaration. 

Bowser: That's my girl, embracing the Koopa Family tradition!

Bowser Jr scratched his head wondering what happened when he and his dad were gone.