Jacqui Briggs x Irresponsible Kamidogu Wielder Reader

The pic was made by bushinryu11

"Come on man." F/N said to Fire God Liu Kang after he was told no more warping time to get by rides at the amusement park.

"F/N you gained incredible power, please use it wisely" Liu Kang sighed at him.

"Be a bro, I'm wanna have a fun date with Jaq." F/N pleaded to the god. "Kung Lao would have let me..."

"I don't think Jacqui would be impressed." Kitana stated as she walked to join the conversation.

"What do you mean? I got the most powerful artifacts absorbed in me. I could slap Onaga if he attacked the realms again." F/N declared.

"Jaq doesn't like that sort of thing, F/N." Kitana said. "She wants a man who doesn't take shortcuts to do just simple things. Power doesn't mean anything to her, if you can't give her trust and companionship."

"Really..." F/N questioned. "When have I ever taken shortcuts or seem unfriendly?"

"Who speeds up time on themselves just to eat a hotdog faster?" Liu Kang disputed.

"Plus your attitude it quite irritable to most." Kitana added.

"Fine! I'll go and be a normal person. Call me if Shao Khan returns or if Raiden goes Dark again. I deal with them in a jiffy" F/N left.

Liu Kang and Kitana looked at each other before turning to see on the screen of Jax's home.

--------------------------

F/N returned to the mortal realm and went straight to Jacqui's house. F/N spotted Jax near a tractor.

"What up Jax!" F/N said to Jax, who was working on fixing his tractor.

"Oh great, it's you again..." Jax sighed as he got up and went over.

"Need help, I could fix it in a jiffy." F/N offered. "I'm sure Kiu Kang will allow me to change the universe for this small fix."

"No! please not again!" Jax exclaimed. "I don't need it to explode again."

F/N shugged.

"I came to see Jaq, is she around." F/N asked.

"She's in her room." Jax answered before turning back to his tractor. F/N walked to the house.

----------------------------------------------

"That idiot. Who speeds up just to eat a hotdog." Jaq said it herself. Her date wasn't bad, but him speeding for the hotdog and burgers was gross for her. It was like seeing him gulp it in one go.

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen for a snack.

"What's up Jaq!" F/N yelled behind her.

"oh no..." Jaq muttered.

"sorry about our date, how about we go to the movies instead today?" F/N offered.

"Listen F/N, I don't think we should date anymore, not after yesterday..." Jaq explained.

F/N chest fallen and he had a panic face.

"Please Jaq, I promise I won't use the Kamidogu for small things." F/N pleaded.

"Sorry, it's really annoying that you have to change everything!" Jaq told him.

"I promise not his time!" F/N promised to her.

Jaq sighed.

"Fine, but let me ask you this. Why do you even want to date me?" Jacqui asked. "I'm sure some other girl won't care if you over use your powers."

F/N blushed.

"W-well your different. You really don't see me as a annoyance and don't try to take advantage of my powers. Plus your easily the best looking girl I've ever seen..."

"uh-huh." Jaq smiled. She really did like him, but hearing him say that really made her like him more.

"W-well let's go see a movie then. I don't have a license to drive so I'll pay for the food at the theater." F/N said.

They both walked out together.