1

Felix is already walking back home with such an exhausted and tired face, his eyes we're halfway close and his shoulders we're really down.

Holding the two big paper bags on his hands we're seemed to be disturbing and bothering, doesn't even really help at all.

He put down the bags and fish his house key inside his pockets, he sighed in relief at the thought he almost lose it. He shove the key on the hole and the door click opened.

He grab the paper bags again and went inside his house, using his foot to close the door. He had difficulty on switching the lights on, and it finally did. The house became light as he went inside the kitchen placing down the paper bags.

Felix sighed as he stared on a picture hanging on the wall of his bedroom, he sat on his bed trying to calm the fuck down.

But he failed, he started crying so loud, his attack was there. Even though he attend therapy sessions, attends a Psychiatrist too, it was useless. He was hopeless, until now.

He felt like dying whenever he had this sudden attack, he's anxious, depressed and in anytime would clearly thought of suicide. But he's lucky enough to stop himself from those dark works, he's scared that he'll never forget the past.

Stumbling, he grab the bottle of antidepressants and opened it, he drank more than of 3 tablets as he choke on it. Swallowing it whole without any water.

He sighed, finally calming down as he slide down the wall sitting on a blank floor. He close his eyes leaning his head back.

He wanted this to end soon.

***

"Bro, I literally like having the best year so far. Now that I'm leaving home and moving out! Having a fresh new start." Hyunjin laughed and smack his best friend's shoulder.

Chan shook his head as he help him with a few boxes, bringing those things inside Hyunjin's new house. It was modernly simple, Hyunjin's type of house.

After they were done, Chan side as he clasp his hands. Hyunjin look around wiping the sweat on his forehead, "Welp then mate, I'll be going now. Mah crew needs me."

"Mm yeah sure, don't come back anymore." Hyunjin joked, Chan nearly killed him by that. But they just laugh it all out.

Chan left and Hyunjin let out a sigh, he was outside his house. "Fuck." He heard a loud thud coming from the next house, he shift his head towards the place.

Being the suspicious one, he wanted to know what's happening. But he also knows what privacy and respect are for, so he shrug it off and went inside his house clearly doing what he needed to do.

Hours passed, and a brand new stupid day for Felix it was. After that new day ended, he felt the same like yesterday, tired and exhausted, anxious and depressed. No one knows, since he doesn't have any friends.

It was so quiet, he was writing down on his journal some random stuffs. And sooner or later, he started to search up some quotes on Google.

The night was bright, since his desk was clearly infront of his big goddamn window. The night light makes it more peaceful and calming.

Not until a loud music erupted and disturbed the moment he had, the music was indeed coming from the next house.

And worst, the window is opened and the music was louder than before. Felix look up with an annoyed groan indeed. He put his pen down in frustration.

"Excuse me?" Felix yelled from the other side, seconds later, the rocking music stopped. The blue curtain was pulled in one side, and a figure of some boy showed up.

He was a very attractive one, his eyes were pure black, raven hair, he had a mole under his left eye and had the most unique pink lips.

"Yes?" He said with a confused voice, yet was hot to be heard.

Felix cleared his throat and gulped after trying to concentrate on the words he needed to say. "Well then there's only one thing I need to say, can you atleast keep that volume down?"

The boy thought for a moment and chuckled, "I would, only if you tell me who you are."

Felix's mind goes blank, felt so uncomfortable from the sudden confidence. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. And let me clear it up for you, their windows we're really meters or inches away.

So even if you mumble, it was clear enough to hear, only if your hearing is good enough.

"Excuse me? Why would you have to know me? All you need to do is lower that shit down." Felix said with the most annoyed tone he'd ever done.

"Well excuse me too, this thing ain't shit, I'm working on for a contest." the boy defensed with a devilish smirk on.

"Then why not go on your studio or something?"

"Because today's Sunday, our studio is close and I can practice whenever I wanted too, wherever I wanted too."

"Ugh! Just lower it down so I can concentrate." Felix yelled, Hyunjin purse his lips and smiled playfully at the aussie.

"Mhm. So, what's your name?"

"No."

"Well hi there no, my name is Hyunjin." He winked at him with the most hottest smile ever. Especially that his clothes we're matching his aura, v neck shirt that is enough to show off his collarbone and sweatpants too.

"I don't fucking care."

"Cuz I have hella feelings for you~" Hyunjin sang, Felix was about to say anything but he was dumbfounded.

Staring at nothing as he think deeply in his mind, something had been bothering him for these 2 years.

Felix sighed softly, closing his eyes and purse his lips. "Just lower down." he said with a the lowest voice he had, he closed the window and slide the black curtains over.

Only his lamp was the one who's giving light, He sat on his bed. Clearly having an attack again, his shaking hands grabbed the antidepressants and drank it again, this time, with water.

He gulped it all down, tears started to fall. It weird that Felix had that breakdown when Hyunjin sang, is it because of his voice? Is it cracking and was not good for him to be heard?

Or was it because...

"He used to sing me that." Felix cried hugging the picture in his hands.

SO YEAH, I MADE ANOTHER STORY AND I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT AND VOTE AND LIKE IT EVEN MY WRITING IS LAME

SO YEAH, I MADE ANOTHER STORY AND I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT AND VOTE AND LIKE IT EVEN MY WRITING IS LAME. THANKS.