7

"You nervous there, buddy?" Hyunjin looked over at Felix who was beside him on the waiting couch at the backstage.

They're currently preparing for the big show, its the dance contest. Felix bit his lower lip and nodded with a small smile on.

"K-Kinda, I g-guess. I'm.. Not... I don't really know, H-Hyunjinㅡ"

"Shh. Calm down baby."
Hyunjin hold Felix's hands and rub his thumb over his soft skin. Felix's body obeyed, he inhaled and exhaled as he stared to calm down.

"There we go, just don't get pressure, okay?" Felix nodded. "Just imagine its just the three of us in there, okay?" The other nodded once again.

"Guys, we're next!" Minho announced and the two tensed up, standing from their seat and followed Minho. Hyunjin noticed Felix was being a little fidgety.

He leaned in and place a small calming kiss on Felix's forehead, the Australian blushed and smiled as he slowly calmed down.

The three went out of the covered backstage, everyone was awed by their falling looks. The boys went into place as they took glances at each other reminding to not pressure their selves, especially Felix.

The music then started to cue, Hyunjin rotate his head whilst his eyes we're closed. His hands coming down in place as Minho and Felix does their moves and soon, followed the same step as Hyunjin's.

(so yeah, that's their dance so. Uajsjjshs.)

After their dance, the dancers including them went to the stage waiting for the biggest winner. Especially that the Champion will receive 500,000 won and a free experience to join an audition for a new kpop group.

"Let us now know who's the winner for tonight." The MC announced, the three boys hold each other's hand as they close their eyes wishing to win.

"SKZ!" Everyone whose a fan cheered and squealed in happiness, the three boys smiled and began to jump around the stage.

"We won!" Hyunjin smiled and cupped Felix's freckled cheeks, they smiled sweetly and was full of different emotions.

***

They're currently at Minho's place now, celebrating their success, for a long time practicing, they won and ots may change their lives.

"Come one, just drink! Its for our little celebration." Jisung offered a drink to Felix but he refused the offer. They're currently at the living room with bottles of Vodka on the table.

Jisung and Changbin is there to join, whilst Jeongin is upstairs already sleeping or may be doing his homeworks.

"I don't really drink." Felix said for the hundredth time earning a pout and a frown from the others.

"Just one sip, Felix. It won't kill you." Hyunjin chuckled and poured a small amount on a cup handing it to the other.

Felix sighed as he look down at the drink, "Fine, just one drink, okay?" Hyunjin nodded and smiled when Felix grab the cup.

"This ish tHe laShT oNE!" Felix slurred and poured another Vodka on his cup, Hyunjin chuckled and yank the drink away from him.

"No, it's not. Stop drinking, Lix." Hyunnin wanred but Felix just laughed and gave up. He began to roll over the couch laughing at... No one knows why.

Jisung and Changbin got home 5 minuets ago, Minho was now upstairs when Jeongin called him.

Hyunjin pick up the bottles and cups putting it in one side, which is in the middle of the table.

"What are even laughing at?" Hyunjin asked looking down at Felix who was continuously laughing at nothing.

"Nothing special." Felix replied looking at Hyunjin with his hoy attracting eyes, his lips slightly parted, the first two buttons on his shirt was unbuttoned showing up his well formed collarbone, plus his messy orange hair.

He smirked. In a seductive way.

"Say Hyunjin hyung, uh... What should I... How do I... What am I.." Felix furrowed his eyebrows struggling on the words he was fishing. "What was I saying again? Oh, how do I... Err.. Uhh... What does it... What do I look like?"

Hyunjin laughed at his silliness, "You look like a drunk grandpa."

Felix pouted and rolled his eyes not getting the right answer, the answer he really wants to hear.

"Seductive." Hyunjin finally said, Felix's lips curved into a smirk. "You look hot, so...sexy." Hyunjin visibly gulped once Felix bit his lip and scooted closer to the boy.

Eyes widened when the other straddled om his lap, his hand grab Hyunjin's guiding it to place on his hips. Felix's hands then rested on Hyunjin's shoulder and looked deeply into his eyes.

"You said I'm hot, do I really?" Felix asked playing with the first button on Hyunjin's shirt. "Yes."

Felix smirked and unbuttoned the button, "You said I'm seductive, do I really?" He's now playing with the second button of Hyunjin's shirt. Hyunjin nodded once again, his eyes glued on the younger's busy fingers.

He twisted his fingers and unbuttoned the second one, "You said I'm sexy, do you wann see it?" Hyunjin look up at Felix with his lips agape, his throat became dry as he swallowed thickly.

"Yes."

Felix smirked satisfied, he leaned down to capture Hyunjin's lips, in a hungry way. Hyunjin hands gripped on Felix's hips making the other gasp.

The elder took the chance to slip in his tongue playing it with the other's. Felix unbuttoned the last button om Hyunjin's shirt as he slid it out of Hyunjin body.

Hyunjin pulled away and grab the hem of Felix's shiry lifting it over his head, he didn't mind about the buttons since ot was a little big on Felix.

They connected their lips again as it move in sync, both hands roaming each other's body feeling tje softness and the pleasuring touch.

Hyunjin had enough, he grasped Felix's thighs carrying him up as Felix wrap his legs around Hyunjin's waist and his arms around his neck.

The elder stumbled on the hallway while he find the guest room not breaking the kiss, once they reach the room, Hyunjin threw Felix on bed crawling on top of him.

He then leaned down and place a soft kiss on his lips, Hyunjin tucked the covers over them leaving Felix clueless.

He lay down beside the shirtless Australian, hugging him on purpose. "Felix, you're a drunk man aren't you? You know we can't do it." Hyunjin explained hoping the other would understand.

Bit instead, he heard soft snores and his warm breath hitting his skin. He chuckled kissed Felix's orange hair as he fell asleep.