8

"We. Did. Not. Do. Anything. Last. Night. Okay?" Hyunjin repeated for almost the millionth time, but still getting a frown and a worried expression from Felix.

He sighed and sat beside Felix on bed, they're home now. But at Hyunjin's place, Felix wore an oversized shirt that fit him so well.

"Look, okay, we didn't do anything. If we did you'd be feeling sore by now." Hyunjin laughed and Felix nodded with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry though, I kissed you like that without even being cautious.", Felix apologized making Hyunjin reach out his hand to touch the other's cheeks.

"You we're drunk, its alright. I do that often when I was so, its fine, really." Hyunjin smiled reassuringly so in that way, Felix won't feel embarrassed and guilty. And so he did calm down.

"Sleep, you woke up like 3 in the morning at Minho hyung's place, you wake me up just to go home and argue half an hour. You neef some rest." Felix pouted holding onto Hyunjin's hand that was placed on his cheek.

"How about you? You look tired too." Felix yawned which made Hyunjin chuckle a bit. "I'll sleep later whats important is you, you should sleep. Now sleep!"

Hyunjin slowly push Felix down the bed tucking him in, not even a minute was over, the Australian was already letting out soft snores.

The elder smiled and lift himself out of bed, he walk out of his bedroom closing it so Felix won't be awaken quickly. He ruffled his dark hair as he went downstairs.

He cooked breakfast for the two of them, he felt comfortable with Felix all the times. And that wasn't a lie.

***

"So what now? You'll just be stuck in the air with you stepbrother." Changbin groaned in annoyance from what Jisung said. Hyunjin laughed at the little scene.

Hyunjin and his three friends, Changbin, Minho and Jisung are currently at a nearby café. Felix is at school since he have classed to attend,later, Hyunjin will pick him up by surprise.

"I told you, I have nothing to do with that annoying brat." Changbin snapped and rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh, really? I mean, Seungmin looks innocent, how can he be an annoying brat for you?" Minho exclaimed making Jisung quietly laugh.

"You don't even live with him, shut up cuz I don't wanna talk with that shit. Ever." Changbin's voice raised as Hyunjin just let out a small chuckle, not wanting to get involve on their little argument.

"Oh, Hyunjin." Jisung spoke as the boys turned their attention to Hyunjin, smirking. "So how's the dare we made you to do? Still haven't said I Love You to him?"

Hyunjin smirked and put down his drink on the table, "I'll make him, don't worry. I don't break dibs." Changbin nodded with a weird look on.

"So this dare won't end, huh? You have to make that boy say that he loves you. Then after that, you have to break his heart?" Changbin asked and Hyunjin nodded drink the coffee he have awhile ago.

"Its very easy, he's too light and quick in believing. I'll succeed to this and if I did, you have to pay for my house rent. Deal?" The three looked at each other and nodded, saying the word that will change his life.

"What's his name again? I forgot." Changbin said being the nutshell in the four, Jisung rolled his eyes and Minho chuckled.

Hyunjin's lips we're playing into a small smirk, "Felix."

Sorry if it's short, lmao. I just need to go to the dentist. I'm scared af.