12

"Hyung..." Felix sighed, he look up at Hyunjin who had been ignoring him for the past few days. He just wanted him to notice the boy atleast.

"Hyung, are you mad at me?" Felix stood up from Hyunjin's bed, walking to the elder who was busy fixing his hair infront of the mirror.

"No." Was all he said, Felix felt like crying. He was falling off and there was no one to catch him.

He kept on asking just to make sure about it, "Hyung, you look so mad at me. Did I do something wrong?"

Hyunjin sighed, controlling the aching feeling inside him. "No, Felix. I'm not." Felix frowned, Hyunjin's annoyed face making him worried even more. I know there's something wrong.

"But Hyungㅡ"

"FOR PETE'S SAKE FELIX I SAID I'M NOT!" Hyunjin snapped, Felix whimpered as his heartbeat began to race so fast. Hyunjin groaned, he opened his mouth to talk but closed it after.

Instead of comforting Felix, he left the house. Felix began to cry, his heartbeat raced faster and soon started to ache so bad. He fell down the floor holding on the couch's arm and one hand in his chest.

"Felix!" A familiar voice lingered in his ear, Chan bent down and helped Felix stand up placing him down the couch.

"C-Chan." Felix gasp for air, his attack was back and he's so scared that he might die in any moment. Chan started to shush the younger and calmed him down.

Hours passed, Felix decided to left the house. He went to the place where he works at, he entered in and saw a few customers inside.

"Felix hyung? Its your day off, right?" Yedam asked, Felix nodded and fainted a weak smile. He changed his clothes into his uniform.

"I decided to just help you here, I'm bored in there so, yeah." Felix said and began to call customer's names that was written on their own orders.

"Did something bad happened?" Yedam asked, worried by Felix's grimacing face. His actions we're weird, he kept staring at nothing.

"Uh, nothing. Everything's fine there, I'm good." Felix lied, Yedam wasn't contented by his answer. "I'm your friend here, hyung, I think I can help you out."

"Yedam, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Yedam just nodded, he doesn't want to disturb his hyung.

Felix on the other hand, still remembered at how Hyunjin yelled to him. He felt so mad at himself, I'm so annoying.

***

Time passed, its alread 8 in the night. The café is now closing. "Hyung, I'm going home. You sure you can handle this?"

"Yeah, I'll just be in charge in closing this place. See you tomorrow, I guess." Felix said and Yedam nodded as he grab his bag. He exited the place and waved a goodbye at Felix.

The Australian sighed and bent down to pick the paper bags that had fallen because of him. He just hit the container by accident and now it scattered down the floor.

He click his tongue when he heard the bell above the cafe's glass door rung, it means that someone entered the closed place. Jeez. Didn't this costumer read the sign outside. We're already close.

Felix finished picking the paper bags and stood up, not looking at the person infront of him since he's busy putting the bags to their container.

"Sorry sir, but we're already cloㅡ Hyunjin?" Felix was taken by surprise, Hyunjin was standing infront of him as he leaned to the counter.

"Uhm, I forgot my order. Can I have Felix back now?" Hyunjin said with a soft smile, Felix began to broke down in tears as he smack Hyunjin on the shoulder.

Hyunjin jumped inside the counter and pulled Felix in a hug, rubbing his back into circles. "Sorry for yelling at you, Lix."

"I'm sorry if I was annoying you all the time." Felix hiccups as he clutch onto Hyunjin's hoodie.

"You weren't, I'm just really tired. So, I'm sorry baby, don't cry now." Hyunjin apologized again, Felix nodded as they stayed like that for awhile.

Say it, Felix. This is your chance.

"I love you."

Hyunjin's eyes widened, but softened when he realized he already drop the dare. He smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"I." Hyunjin pecked Felix on the lips.

"Love." and again.

"You." and again.

"Too." and again, this time, a long sweet and passionate kiss they both shared. Felix smiled through the kiss, they both pulled away for air.

"So does this means, we're officially together now?" Hyunjin nodded. "Now let's go, I wanna cuddle already."

And so they did, they watched a movie and cuddle on their sleep.