6

"Enjoy your drink sir." Felix slightly smiled and gave the ordered drink to his costumer, he grab the other order and read the name.

A smile plastered on his lips and began to push the buttons on the cashier, "Machiatto for Hyunjin."

"Yes mate?" Hyunjin slide his shoes on the floor amd stopped to lean on the counter as he grab his drink.

"This isn't what I ordered though." Hyunjin said with a frown while looking at the coffee in his hand, Felix furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Because I ordered Lee Felix." Hyunjin look at the Australian with a devilish playful grin, Felix immediately smack him on the shoulder and they both laughed.

"Your order will be coming in a few minutes." The Australian male said and went inside the changing room, he changed on his previous clothes before he work on his shift.

He went outside and saw Hyunjin waiting for him while sipping on his coffee, Felix closed all the lights and locked the doors of the café.

"Lets go mate!" Hyunjin said with his Australian accent, "Alright mate." Felix said back, his accent was stronger than Hyunjin's.

"Man your accent is strong." The taller male commented as they walk down the alleyway, Felix laughed a little and smiled.

"It's because I'm from Australia. I already told you that, right?" Hyunjin nodded at his friend as they continue to walk, Hyunjin being the snake he is, he sneakily intertwine his fingers on Felix's.

"You should've just told me to hold hands you sneaky ass." Felix laughed and Hyunjin softly smiled as his eyes we're matching the expression.

Sooner or later, they reached their houses and let go of each other's hands. "Well then good night mate."

"Goodnight, hyung." Then, they both went inside, as Felix was about to open his gate, Hyunjin run to him and hug him.

"I'll help you no matter what happens, and I will also help you clean your house tomorrow. And you also called me hyung." Hyunjin said and pulled away.

"Yeah yeah, thanks." They separated ways and went inside their own homes. But as always, Hyunjin would fly a kiss to him amd Felix would catch it but, playfully throws it away with a disgusted look.

***

Felix groaned in his sleep as he squirm around his bed uncomfortable from the doorbell sounds, who could be infront of his house this early in the morning?

He just gave up and sat on his bed ruffling his orange like carrot hair, the Australian walk out of him bedroom and downstairs.

The knocks and doorbell sounds increased as if there's no tomorrow, "Okay! Okay! Wait." Felix yelled with annoyance, his blood slightly burning from disturbing his sleep.

He then lazily reach out for the door knob and twisted it open, his shoulders fell as he look at the person.

"Hey Felㅡ oh." Hyunjin stopped om his words as he breathed in and out, looking down at Felix's, or should we say his outfit.

Felix then look down at what's he's wearing and widened his eyes, quickly closing the door close. He was wearing he's sleepwear, which was an oversized black shirt that reach his mid thighs and show off his perfectly curved collarbone.

"I didn't saw anything though." Hyunjin laughed from the outside, Felix shut his eyes close and let out a long sigh.

"Whatever! Let me change for a minute." Felix said and Hyunjin hummed from the other side, the Australian qui Kyl sprinted upstairs to change his clothes into a gray sweatpants and gray shirt, always matching his mood.

The front door finally opened and Hyunjin look at Felix from down and made an eye contact, which suddenly made Felix uncomfortable.

"What we're you doing in here this early in the morning and disturb my beautiful comfortable sleep?" Felix saod crossing his arms, Hyunjin smiled after chuckling.

"Well then, last night I told you that I'll help you clean your house cuzㅡ" He pointed inside the house which was a little messy and shifted his gaze to Felix again. "ㅡIts a little messy. You agreed last night!"

"Okay fine, lets start." Felix said in annoyance, Hyunjin just laughed at the cuteness infront of him.

They started off by cleaning the goddamn living room, there was a bookshelf in there that was full of spider webs. So it was cleaned by the Hwang Hyunjin.

Then the kitchen, the bathrooms, the front yard backyard, heck even the ceiling was neat and clean.

The two were in the middle of the living room changing gazes as their eyes roam around the glowing place.

"See, it's cleaner than before, thanks to me." Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows at Felix as the deep voice male just shook his head with a small chuckle.

"Thank you then, mister." They did a little high five for the success and smiled at each other.

"So, the last step."  Hyunjin started as he shift his gaze at Felix, who was confused on what they're going to do.

"Burn the pictures of you and him."

Felix's eyes widened from what he said, "S-Suddenly?"

"Felix, he's your ex. And a part of yoir past, he made you sad, depressed, anxious. Forgetting him is hard, but we have to do it in order to have a better life." Hyunjin explained resting his hand on the younger's shoulders.

Felix took a deep breath, Hyunjin just stayed on the couch scrolling on his feed using his phone. He needed Felix to do it on his own.

Soon enough, Felix went downstairs holding some picture frames, albums, even the teddy bear that Chan gave.

He rushed outside at the backyard putting all things from the past in one place, he light up his lighter and bend down to put a small amount of fire, that soon started to burn the whole thing.

Hyunjin went outside go check on Felix, he noticed rhe Australia  was crying. "Felix." without any hesitations, Felix turn around to hug Hyunjin while crying so loud, so bad, so.... Painful.

"Let it out, Lix. Once you're done, you'll forget anything." Felix cried even louder as his friend was calming him down. Ot scared Hyunjin that one day, Felix might dissappear from a distance.

But Felix said that, I won't leave you too, Hyunjin hyung. And so, he believe, and it'll come true.