4

Felix woke up groaning, a pain in his head was sent the moment he sat up on a comfy bed.

He rubbed his temple making his vision back from being blurry, he wandered his eyes around the unfamiliar bedroom.

"I see you're awake?" Hyunjin interrupted with a smile, he was wearing plain black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, his hair was also wet. He just showered.

"W-Where am I?" Felix asked, Hyunjin pointed at the window as the younger's eyes followed it. He saw his bedroom window across.

"You we're unconscious last night, you're lucky that I followed you." Hyunjin sat on the bed across Felix, they had their legs crossed over.

"Felix, you take anti-depressants don't you?" Hyunjin asked pointing at the bottle of medicine on his desk, which was Felix's.

Felix nodded. "Then you always take thaf whenever you feel down. You have depression, which made you hallucinate things."

"Your anxiety attack is getting worst whenever you hide yourself in the dark amd stay away from the crowd." Felix doesn't even know how Hyunjin knows it all.

"You have insomnia too, you barely sleep since I noticed your physical condition is very uncommon. Something bothers you a lot, someone is, am I right?" Hyunjin's voice became serious, and it was very surprising for Felix.

"Why are you askㅡ"

"Just answer me, yes or no?"

"Y-Yes, so why areㅡ"

"Felix, that person, did he or she made you feel down everytime you're with that person? Does he or she makes you cry whenever you create memories and broke in pieces after?"

Felix's emotions began to fulfill, his eyes became teary as his breathing was unsteady. He fiddled with his fingers as he nodded chewing his lower lip.

"Who is this person?"

"M-My ex."

Hyunjin nodded and began to think again, "Hyunjin, ny only advice is, you shouldn't drink a lot of medicines just to make yourself fine and relaxed. Drugs can alsp kill, you should be aware."

"Your self-esteem is very low, your love for yourself began to fade little by little. Last night, you just hallucinate yourself. It because of your depression, you're being sunk down by it." Hyunjin explained and Felix look up at him.

"Why do you know all these? Are you a ghost or what?" Felix asked in a questioning tone, his left eyebrow raised a little as he waited for an answer.

Hyunjin took a deep breathe before he explain some words, "I'm Hwang Hyunjin, graduated in Nursing, with the studies of biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, English, physics, psychology, sociology and calculus. Also graduated as the salutatorian of our school when I was at elementary until college."

Hyunjin smirked when he saw how shock Felix was. Ofcourse, the aussie didn't expect thaf Hyunjin would be that high enough, his IQ was higher than the sky.

"My father wants me to be a doctor, but you know, I want to follow my dreams. And so I did, I refused to be a doctor and instead, become a Dancer. Which is now I have successfully commit, I'm a choreographer in a debuting group at JYP entertainment." Hyunjin's smile widened in the softest way that everyone could melt from it.

"What about you, Felix? Have you graduated yet?" The elder asked playing with the Pillow in his hands.

"Uh, I'm a working student. Currently studying at Daegung University, with the course of fine arts. I'm still 18 years old by now, turning 19 at September." Felix explained making the other nodded.

"Well then I guess I'm your hyung, I'm turning 19 on March." Felix chuckled a little as he slightly roll his eyes.

"Hmm. Sassy Felix, my type." Hyunjin teased as Felix playfully smack him on the chest. He mouthed a 'shut up' to him.

"Felix?" The said boy hummed in response as they made a long eye contact.

"I'll help you forget your ex, and help you get out from depression, lose your anxiety and make you happy. Is that alright?" Hyunjin asked with a small grin, Felix slightly curve his lips into a small painful smile.

He nodded, "Sure."