5

"Well wow, you just said yes." Hyunjin said in amazement, Felix rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I didn't said yes, I said sure. Deaf boy." Felix laughed a little at how flustered Hyunjin was, but Hyunjin didn't mind and played along.

Suddenly, Hyunjin's phone rings as he fished his phone inside his pockets. "Excuse me for a moment." He answered the phone standing up, facing the window in his room.

Felix watched Hyunjin talk through the phone, the way he smile and laugh, it was very angelic and addictive. You're such an angel for saving me. Felix thought with a little smile.

"Urr, okay. I'll try to find a replacement." Hyunjin said the last words before he ended the call. His face was problematic, also bothered.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked when he noticed his aura, Hyunjin sat down again on bed, but beside Felix.

"A friend of mine had to back out in our dance, he's going back to China because of an accident. Now I don't know who to replace him with." Hyunjin said with frown and Felix hummed and pouted.

"Well then Goodluck." Felix laughed a little, he's not being nice but it was cute even though its annoying.

Hyunjin eyed Felix before he began to dig in his thoughts, his eyes widened and his aura brightened when an idea popped out of nowhere.

"I know who's the replacement now, its you!" Felix almost fell on bed upon hearing those words come out from his neighbor.

"What the heck? No! I'm not good at it. And, I'm scared of meeting newㅡ"

"I told you that I'll help you, this is also a helpful thing to loosen up your anxiety. You should develop your socialization with others, and besides, I helped you and you helped ne after this." Hyunjin said with a smirk, the sound of victory mixing his tone was indeed convincing.

"But, I don't know how to dance." Felix said in defense, hoping that Hyunjin would stop, but he always thought wrong.

"I can teach you, and, maybe dancing is also your skills." Hyunjin said, "Please Felixeu~" his puppy eyes coming out of nowhere and the childish voice was the cutest.

"Uh, I don't Hyunjinㅡ"

"I promise! If you ever accept this, I'll never leave you alone. I'll be by your side." Hyunjin promised, he mean it, ofcourse he always do.

"Fine. I will."

"Okay! Lets go now!"

"Wait, now?

***

Hyunjin pulled Felix inside the studio where he and his friends practice, Felix was wearing a pink hoodie, jeans and white vans.

They got inside and went to where Hyunjin practice at, the door opened and there were two boys cuddling on the couch.

Their legs we're tangled, hugging each other, earphones plugged in their ear while sleeping.

"Oh yeah, stop the sweetness." Hyunjin cleared his throat and shut the door loud, even Felix flinched at that.

It was just Minho and Jeongin, the two shot up and their eyes we're still sleepy. "Okay, so Minho, I already found a replacement for Ten."

Minho rubbed his eyes and stood up stretching his arms, he look at Felix and smiled after. "He's Lee Felix, my neighbor."

"Oh Neighbor, I'm Minho." Thet did a little handshake after taking for awhile, they discussed about how Felix is very negative and had anxiety, so they need to be more gentle and calm when talking.

Well, Felix knows himself more. At the age of 13, he really is good at dancing. But when he turned 15 after an awful break up, he stopped dancing and focused on his studies instead.

"Okay, so let's begin, freestyle." Minho said and started to search some catchy songs to dance with.

Felix was nervous, Hyunjin noticed that, he hold Felix's hand as the aussie look up at him. "Keep calm, and believe in yourself. I'm here."

Felix smiled and calmed down, Hyunjin let go of his hand as the elder stood in the corner with Jeongin watching.

"Okay, fighting Felix!" Minho said and did the fighting sign, he played the music. It was a song called Taki Taki. And Felix was familiar to that song.

Felix then breathed in and out, he started to do smooth moves at first. And when the beat dropped, his dancing was now aggressive and much more stronger.

It was amazing, Hyunjin was shock and surprised that he's good at dancing. Even Felix was, he didn't know he still have the talent to do so.

When the song stopped, Felix was gasping for air from the hard dancing he did. Minho clapped, "That was amazing Felix! Hyunjin really us good at choosing."

Speaking of Hyunjin, the said boy run to Felix and hugged him with the widest bright smile.

"You're so amazing! I'm like a proud mother right now." Hyunjin dramatically wiped hus pretendous tears. Felix laughed and shook his head.

"No, to be honest, you're really cool, chill and amazing in dancing. I love your moves." Hyunjin smiled the warmest, Felix's heart melted as he nodded.

"Okay, lets have a lunch first before we practice the exact dance. Lets go!" Minho said holding Jeongin's hand as they went out of the studio.

Hyunjin and Felix followed after, i dont know what feeling is this, but I felt like I existed when you said that. Felix thought with a smile while watching Hyunjin eat while talk.