Feelings

'Won't this be difficult with your arm?' Natasha pointed out

'That's why I have you here to help me' Eleanora said with some excitement, as she walked around the kitchen top 'Now, what do we do?'

'Wait, you want to make cookies, but you have no idea how?' Natasha asked with a smile

'Natasha, I can barely tie my own shoe laces. I am trained in combat, not baking'

The two girls laughed, and Eleanora was now actually having some fun. Sure, she had no idea what she was doing, but Eleanora had always found that everything that was fun and exciting, was something new.

'So, flour, sugar and chocolate chips are involved' Eleanora said 'Anything else?'

'Yes' Natasha stated 'much more. You need a mixing bowl, eggs, vanilla'

'I don't know where those are'

'I'll get them, you just pre-heat the oven'

Eleanora didn't move, she just stood at the island looking up most confused.

'Whats pre-heat the oven?'

At these word, Natasha officially came to realization about how little this girl knows. Eleanora was smart, she could take down a full grown man 20x the size of her, without breaking a sweat; but Natasha now understood that Eleanora never had a childhood. This girl couldn't bake, she did not know how to work the T.V. Eleanora was more than a soldier, she was a walking, talking, living, breathing weapon.

'How about this' Natasha said 'We will both do every step together, I will teach you how to make cookies'

The rest of the avenger clan came back around ten and they all were hit with the aroma of freshly baked cookies. Upon entering the kitchen, they got to witness Natasha washing the dishes and Eleanora drying; as she tried her best to not get her cast wet. However, to top it all off the whole scene. All over the island there was no more room. It was just filled with, sugar cookies and oatmeal, chocolate chip, peanut butter and a few more.

'What the hell did you guys do?' Tony questioned as he made a b-line straight to the biggest chocolate chip cookie he could find 'Why did you make so much?'

'Relax Tony' Natasha stated as she finished up her last dish 'I was giving Eleanora a baking lesson'

'And you made 180 cookies?' Stephen piped in

'167 now' Eleanora fought back 'I ate 12, Natasha ate 1'

'You ate 12 cookies?' Clint asked astonished

'You can too Bird-Boy, they are right there' Eleanora pointed out

'But why?'

'Well, who was going to stop me?' she answered, and when no one answered she continued 'Anyway, that's enough socializing for one day, goodnight'

As Eleanora walked towards her assigned room, she started to feel a bit odd, and it wasn't from the cookies. The feeling wasn't in her stomach, but in fact her chest. This feeling was foreign to her, that Eleanora didn't know what to call it. The feeling she had was like the feeling of getting into a freshly made bed, or having a super hug with your mom. It was the feeling of flipping your pillow to the cool side, on a hot summers night, the fact was that Eleanora was happy; but the worst part was the fact that she didn't even know.

Eleanora woke up the next morning with the feeling of dread in the pit in the bottom of her stomach. She could not figure  it out, how could that be, since yesterday she went to bed happy. However, she knew that every time she had this feeling, it was always right.