Stronger than she looks

The next few days went by the same way, it was when the weekend pulled up that gave the world some excitement. However, with Eleanora working so hard she had completely forgotten that on Saturday, she had to give it all up, and have her power ability class. With her father.

Eleanora's Saturday class was at 1:00 and at that given time, Eleanora was hanging out with Carl on her bed. Eleanora had really enjoyed Carl's company since he had come to live in the Avengers tower, she was really glad to have him, mostly because she never had a pet before.

But just because Eleanora had a pet, did not give her an excuse to miss a class. But Eleanora did not miss a class on purpose, she just simply forgot. However, that did not stop Stephen from portaling into her room. Getting mad at this, Eleanora took her bedside lamp and threw it at him.

'Do you not know what doors are?'

'Sorry' Stephen apologized 'I forgot'

Eleanora ignored him and got up to put Carl away, back into his cage.

'Are you ready' Stephen asked

'For what?'

'Our class'

Eleanora turned around to face her dad 'Oh'

Stephen crossed his arms 'You forgot, didn't you?'

'Pfft, no'

'Eleanora'

'Maybe'

'Be there in 5'

And Eleanora was there in 5, but she wasn't happy. It was Saturday, she shouldn't have to work; but yet there she was, in the training center with the hoodie that read "Stark industries" on it and sweatpants.

'What are you wearing?' Stephen asked

He was standing 5 feet away, arms crossed with his full superhero outfit on.

'Stark bought it for me'

'And you are wearing it?'

'Well Stark is the only one in this entire place who is buying me clothes, so yeah. I am wearing it'

'Alright fine' Stephen complained 'So, I was taking a look back on Stark's security cameras, to see what your abilities where, and it seems that you can move things with your mind, you have some strength with in you as well, anything else?'

Eleanora followed her dad, and moved into the center of the room 'I can also jump really high, glide and see the structures of things'

'Anything else?' Eleanora shook her head 'Ok, let's start with your telekinesis'

Stephen got a bunch of different objects some very small, others very large, but all with numbers on them, the largest number was on the largest object.

'Tell me Eleanora' Stephen began 'What can you lift with your mind?'

Eleanora thought for a brief moment 'Anything'

Stephen raised an eyebrow 'Anything?'

'Anything'

Stephen then walked up to the largest object 'Every object you see in this room has a number on it. The number on the object determine on how much they weigh. Using your mind, and mind only; lift the heaviest one'

Eleanora did use her mind, and did lift the heaviest one in the room. However, Eleanora also lifted up every other object in the room as well. She held it for 6 seconds, and then generally placing them back down again.

'Remarkable' Stephen said 'Do that again'

'No, I am good' Eleanora said as she sat down on the spot where she stood.